Billie

You waited for only about 10 minutes until you saw Tyler, Louise, Dan, Phil, and Zoe walking towards you.

They all huddled up in a circle with you.
"Okay (y/n), what's the plan?" Whispered Louise.

"I didn't need a whole crowd of people with me for the plan!" You exclaimed.
"It's not the whole crowd! PJ, Chris, and Joe aren't here." Said Zoe.
You rolled your eyes.

"Oh and I heard you and PJ are dating now! Congratulations!" Said Louise.
Dan's expression changed, which confused you a little.
You looked over at Phil who said "I didn't tell them!"

"We heard it from a few other people who heard it from someone else." Said Tyler.
"I guess news must spread fast." You mumbled.

You changed the subject with bringing up the plan again.
"Okay, so I'm gonna need your help to sneak into the Ravenclaw common room without anyone getting suspicious." You said.

"The Ravenclaw common room? Why?"
Asked Tyler.
"To talk to someone. About a friend of mine. Its really important."
Tyler and Louie exchanged glances then replied at the same time, "we can help you."
"Yes! Thanks guys!" You cheered.

"Okay come with us." Louise said as she grabbed your wrist and led you somewhere with Tyler following close behind.

"Bye guys!" You waved to the others.
They waved back and wished you good luck.

They led you to a huge bathroom that nobody ever uses, people say its haunted by an annoying ghost.
"Okay, I'm going to give you my clothes." Said Louise.
"Uh...."
"Not all my clothes, just my robe and scarf. So you look like a Ravenclaw." She said.
"Then I'm gonna sneak you in and act like your a Ravenclaw."

"Okay....but what if someone recognises me and realizes I'm not really a Ravenclaw?" You asked.

Tyler simply answered, "then we run sweetheart." You laughed a little, but it wasn't really supposed to be funny.

Louise took off her robe and scarf and handed them to you. You took off your scarf and robe also.
You set them down on a sink and then but on Louise's.

"Okay, I'm ready." You said.
"Good! Now let's go." Said Tyler.
Louise stayed in the bathroom and would wait there until you and Tyler came back.
She wished you good luck as you left.

Tyler walked you down the halls and led you to the Ravenclaw common room.
When you walked in a few people gave you some funny looks, but it didn't seem like anyone was really getting suspicions about you.

"Okay, now who are you looking for again?" Tyler asked you.
"A girl named Billie. I don't know what she looks like and I don't know where she would be in here." You replied.
"Oh well that helps a lot." Tyler said sarcastically.
"We'll have to ask someone." He said as he walked up to a guy with blue hair that matched his scarf perfectly.

"Hi there, I'm Tyler and this is my friend (y/n). Do you happen to know a girl named Billie and where she might be now?" Tyler asked the guy.
"Cool, I'm Ethan. Um...I think she is in my Astronomy class. She might be studying for the class project somewhere. Most likely in the girls dorm, she doesn't really talk to people." He replied.

"Okay, thank you." Tyler said as he was about to walk away.
"Wait!" Ethan called.
You two stopped, Ethan turned to you.
"I don't ever remember seeing you around here. Why haven't I noticed you?" He asked.

"Uh.....i-im usually in the library....so nobody ever really sees me." You lied.
"Oh cool, maybe we should hang out sometime. You seem pretty cool." He said.
"Ya, sure. That sounds great. I'll see ya around." You walked away with Tyler before Ethan could say anything else.

You and Tyler made your way to the dorms. "Okay, this is where I can't be with you anymore. No boys allowed in the girls dorms. Good luck." He said quickly before he pushed you in.
"Wait-" the door slammed behind you and cut you off.
"Great." You mumbled.

You looked around and saw the neatly made beds and the blue and white decor.
You saw only one girl in there.
She has blue hair and was sitting on the edge of a bed reading a book.

"Uh...h-hello? Do you know a girl named Billie?" You asked her.
She looked up from her book.
"Why do you need her?" She asked.
"I need some information about Greg." You said.

She put her book down and sighed.
"Okay. What do you need to know?" She asked.
You gave her a confused look.
"Wait, your Billie?"
"Yep that's me." She said.

"Great. I need to know if Greg really used dark magic. I heard you have experienced it firsthand." You stated.

She looked around the dorm.
Then she looked back at you.
"Alright. But let's talk about that somewhere else." She whispered.

"Like where." You asked.
"Come on." She said as she got up and headed for the door.
You sighed and followed her.

When you walked out of the door you passed Tyler who mouthed 'what are you doing?' You turned around and walked backwards, you Pointed behind you and mouthed 'Billie!' His eyes widened he mouthed back 'really?' You nodded and turned back around to follow Billie.

(A/n): Sorry this chapter was a little shorter than usual. I'll try to make the next one a bit longer.