Lunch

You hardly got any sleep that night thinking about what Richie had said about Greg.
You wanted to ask Greg if it was true, but you knew that if it was true he would just lie about it.

You have thought many times about talking to that Billie girl he mentioned, but you thought it was for the best that you didn't.
You decided to just trust Greg for noe, but if he gets suspicious them you would start investigating.

You woke the next morning ready for classes to start.
You got in your uniform and robes and grabbed your wand.

You had gotten your wand the day you got there along with very few other first time wizards and witches.
It was 12 inches long, oakwood with a dragon heartstring core, and it had a handle on the end of it.
It was perfect for you, you loved the way it felt to handle it. You couldn't wait to learn how to use it.

You head down the halls to your first class, Herbology.

Your schedule​ was,
Herbology
Astronomy
History of Magic
Transfiguration
Charms
Potions
Defense Against the Dark Arts

You wondered what this was gonna be like, considering you have never been to magic school.....or real school for that matter.

You were self taught most things by books, your parents wouldn't let you go to school. But you weren't dumb, you were actually pretty smart.

You walk into the Herbology classroom and smile at the teacher as you walked to the side of the room the other students were standing at.
You felt someone tap your shoulder, your turn to see Greg smiling at you.
"Hey! We have a class together after all!" He said happily.
You smile back at him.
"Well, this was unexpected!" You say jokingly.
He laughs a little, you laugh back.

The rest of the class was a little boring, plants weren't really your thing. Sure its magic plants you have never heard of, but it want really as interesting as it cracked up to be.

You say bye to Greg and walk off to your next class.
Next was Astronomy, witch wasn't that interesting either.
That Richie dude was in that class with you.
You had said nothing to each other, but he kept starring at you and it was getting really creepy.

You were more than happy to get out of that class.

The next two classes weren't that bad, but nobody you knew was in either of them.

Charms class came, and finally Louise was in this class! You were so happy to see her again.
You two hardly payed any attention to the teacher, you were talking most of the class about how everything was going.

At the end of class Louise asked you if you could sit with her and Zoe at lunch. You of course said yes.
You couldn't wait until lunch.

You walked into Potions class and saw your friend Calvin sitting in the back next to some Gryffindor kid.
He didn't seem to comfortable next to him though.

You smiled and sat down behind him, you tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled when he saw you. "hey Cal." You said.
"Cal?" He chuckled.
"Ya, we're friends so I figured why not give you a nickname?" You laughed.
"Okay, whatever." He Shrugged and turned back around.

You saw Dan's friend Phil walk into the classroom and look around.
All of the seats were taken except the one next to you.

He walked up to you and asked in a quiet stuttery voice, "is anyone sitting here?"
You shake your head no.
He smiles sweetly, "then do you mind if I sit here?" He asked.
You smile back and say "not at all!"

He sits down and you say, "I'm (y/n)."
He turns to you and says, "Ya I remember you! You are that girl from the train."
Your face reddened in embarrassment as you remembered the incident.
"Ya...." You say awkwardly.
"Sorry about my friends by the way. They can be a little rude sometimes."
He said.

"No its okay. I understand, they were supposed to sit there." You say.
He smiles wider and asks, "hey, do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?"

You think for a second and realize that Dan might be there too.
And Phil seemed really nice, so what harm would it do?
"Sure! I would love to!" You reply.

The rest of the class went by fastly as Phil kept you company, Calvin chimed into the conversations at some points too.
It was a pretty great class.

You walked off to lunch with Phil.
When you got into the huge room with the four long tables for each class, Phil looked for his friends.

He saw Chris who was with PJ and called them over.
They walked over, PJ was happy to see you but Chris was confused.
You saw that PJ and Chris both got sorted into Gryffindor.
"Isn't she the girl from the train?" Asked Chris.
"Hey (y/n)!" PJ said happily as he waved at you.
"Hi PJ!" You waved back with a smile.
You saw Chris glare at you but you didn't mention it.
"Yes she is the girl from the train. Her name is (y/n) and she will be sitting with us." Said Phil.

"Yay!" Exclaimed PJ.
"Fine." Sighed Chris.
Just then Dan walked up to you guys.
"Hey Dan! This is (y/n), remember her? She is going to sit with us." Said Phil.
"Cool, ya I remember her." He said calmly, almost with no emotion.

PJ led the way to some empty seats at the Gryffindor table.
You got some dirty looks from some other people, you guessed if was because of that whole school rivalry thing. But the guys seemed to not care so you ignored it also.

Lunch was amazing, you got along with the guys so well.
Of course you blushed like crazy whenever you made Dan laugh unexpectedly.
And Chris still seemed a little sceptical with you for some reason.
But otherwise it was a going great.
You loved PJ and Phil they were so sweet and innocent, and Chris seemed to have a lot of the same interests as you, but with Dan you couldn't tell.
As I had said before, he seemed almost emotionless.

When lunch ended you went to your last class, Defence Against the Dark Arts.
You walked in and immediately saw Zoe and Louise.

You walk up with a smile, but they weren't smiling.
"Uhh hey guys..." You say.
They didn't say anything for a minute. But then Louise finally said, "where were you at lunch?"

You had completely forgot!
You told Louise you would sit with her and Zoe at lunch.

"Omg. I'm sorry guys I forgot!"
"Mmmhmm. Sure." Said Louise.
Zoe was quit still.
"Guys I really am sorry. Look, I told Phil I would sit with him, Dan, PJ, and Chris. I had completely forgotten I said I would sit with you, but you have to cut me some slack. I told you that at the beginning of the day, it is easy to forget by then!" You explained.

Then Zoe suddenly said "WAIT YOU SAT WITH DAN?!"
"Ya......"
"OMG!! YOU GO GIRL!! I'm so sorry for yelling at you! You should have said something sooner!" Louise said.

"Just promise next time you tell us." Said Zoe.
"I promise." You said.
They smiled and brought you in for a hug.

Just then you, Zoe, and Louise saw Dan walk into the room.
"AHHH (Y/N) LOOK! Dan is in this class too!" Said Louise.

You blush a deep red as Dan looked over, he must have heard Louise.
You smile awkwardly and waved at him.
He smirked and did a little solute wave thing with two fingers.
You blushed even darker at that and caused Zoe and Louise to silently squeal.

This was going to be a long class.