Dorms

When everybody got sorted into their houses there was a short speech.

Then everyone was led to their dorms.
As you were walking with the other slytherin students you passed Louise and the other Ravenclaw students.
You waved and she smiled and waved back.

Someone called your name and you realized you were far behind your group. You ran to catch up.

You ran up next to Calvin and walked beside him.
"You know your friendship with them isn't gonna lat long, right?" He said.
You turned to him with a confused look. "What do you mean?" You ask.

"Your little friends, the Gryffindor and the Ravenclaw. Gryffindor and Slytherin are rivals, and as for your Ravenclaw friend you wont even have the time to talk to her with all of the work and classes." He states.

You just give him a look and shrug off what he said like it was nothing.
"Okay, whatever. I was just warning you." He said with his hands up.
You rolled your eyes.

You were led to the Slytherin common room where the girls and the boys were sperated into the dorms or pick out their beds.

You got the bed close to the biggest window becaus you we're one of the first ones in to pick.

You unpack your luggage and slide your suitcase under the bed. You pit your backpack in the top drawer of the small dresser next to the bed.

Everyone in the dorm seemed to get along. You assumed they don't get along with anyone in the other houses though.
If Slytherin and Gryffindor are rivals, then Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw must be rivals too.
You thought.

That's stupid. I'll be friends with who I want, whether they are in a different school or not. You thought.

You walked into the common room and saw a few other students talking and introducing themselves.

You saw Calvin talking to someone with a guy with light brown hair who was also Slytherin.
They are laughing at something Calvin said when you walked up.

"Hey (y/n)! This is Greg."
Calvin said whole motioning to the guy.
"Hey, im (y/n)." You said to Greg as you held your hand out to him.
"Hi, nice to meet you." He said while shaking your hand.

"Hey, do you guys wanna maybe hang out outside or something?" Greg asked you two.

You and Calvin looked at each other and nodded then responded back to Greg at the same time, "ya sure!"
He laughed "cool!"

You, Calvin, and Greg walked the halls of the school while talking and laughing.

Calvin and Greg are pretty cool. You were happy to be making new friends so fast.
As you three walked outside you sat under a tree and talked until the sun started to go down.

You noticed Dan was outside too with his friend Phil, they we're taking and hanging outside too.
But every time you glanced over there while Calvin or Greg wee talking Dan was already starring back.

You tried your best to ignore him, but it was super hard.
Suddenly Greg stopped talking and it got really quiet.
You turned back to your fitness and saw them starring at you.

"Are you starring at one of those two guys over there?" Greg asked.
"W-what? N-no i-"
"Yes you were! Do you like one of them?" He asked.
"I-i....well...."
"Haha, you do!" Said Calvin.

"Ooooh which one is it?" Asked Greg.
"Uhh i-"
"Its okay, I'm just joking with you
(y/n), you don't have to tell me." He laughed.
Calvin laughed also which caused you to laugh, his laugh was super contagious for some reason.

You though for a second, they are my new friends. I should be able to trust them right? It wouldn't hurt to tell them.

"No its okay. That's Dan and Phil, I like Dan. He's the Slytherin one, Phil is the Hufflepuff." You said.
"BUT PLEASE, don't tell anyone!" You quickly added.

Greg laughed, "I knew it! I'm good at figuring out that kind of stuff." He said.

"We won't tell anyone. I promise." Calvin said.

You smiled.
But then you realized how late it was, Dan and Phil were going inside. You probably should too.

"We should go in, its getting late." You suggested.
They nodded and got up with you.

As you there were walking to the Slytherin common room you heard a faint "PSSST!"
You turned your head and saw a guy with dark brown, almost black, hair calling you over.

Greg and Calvin didn't seem to notice.
"Umm...I'll see you guys tomorrow, I have to do something real quick.
They nodded and continued walking as you walked towards the guy who called you.

He was a Slytherin also, but you never noticed him.
"Hey I'm Richie. I called you over to warn you." He said quietly.
"Um, I'm (y/n).....warn me about what?" You asked.
"Greg. Your friends with him right?" He asked.
"Ya....." You replied.

"He's not what he seems. He is a dirty backstabber and a lier." He said bluntly.
You made a face, you weren't sure whether you should believe what this stranger was telling you.

He saw how confused you were then sighed. "Look, he dated my ex-girlfriend. Just ask her about him. Her name is Billie, she is a Ravenclaw." He said.
You didn't say anything, you just started at him with the same confused and non-believing expression.

"Just trust me. You'll see. He has a lot of enemies, and your not gonna like what any of them have to say about your 'friend'." He walked away after saying what needed to be said.

You were now utterly confused, a part of you wanted to not believe what Richie had said and another part wanted to see if it was really true.

You thought about maybe talking to that girl he mentioned, Billie.

But then you decided not to, who knows what kind of things she will say.

You ignored all of it, you didn't want to think bad of your new friend until you knew the truth.
And that didn't matter a the moment now.

You continued walking to the common room, you were extremely tired.
You thought of maybe seeing Louise and Zoe the next morning.
You couldn't wait to see them again.