We're snowed-in in Snowdin

Start from the beginning

Just moments after the figure opened the supposedly heavy doors, and the cold breeze from outside hit my skin, blowing the dust everywhere and leading some outside, I passed out.

Sans' POV

I saw the door to the Ruins open. I sighed and hid in the forest, on a tree branch hidden from view to be more specific, and spectated like in every timeline before. Instead of Frisk, out came a different person. A human girl. The next thing I saw made me loose any faith I thought I had; She held a knife. I know all too well what that meant. I followed my routine and snuck behind her, snapping a stick with a loud snap, that was supposed to startle her. She continued walking her way, not caring for the echoing snap that would disturb every living soul. I growled and walked behind her until she stopped in front of a bridge.

"Don't you know how to greet new a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand."
I said like I always do. She turned around. I extended my arm for her to shake it. She reached for my hand and when she firmly gripped it, a fart sound came from our awkward handshake.

" Heh, the ol' woopie cushion trick, always my favorite "
I smiled and introduced myself.

"The name's Sa-"

"Sans the skeleton. Nice to meet you. I'm (y/n)."

She cut me off. I silently growled, but tried my best to stay in character.

~~ Timeskip ~~

"But what's that in front of the rock?"
I hinted to Papyrus.

"WOWIE! (IS THAT THE HUMAN?)"

I nodded.
He turned towards (y/n) and began his neverending joyful speech.

"HUMAN! I SHALL CAPTURE YOU!"

"But what about your puzzles and traps? Aren't you going to use those too?"
She manipulated Papyrus with ease. I clenched my palms into fists and teleported in front of the first puzzle. Soon after, Papyrus came and just seconds later, (y/n) joined us. She solved the puzzle almost instantly. Papyrus and I just stood in place and watched her with amazement, well.. For me it was mostly horror. Puzzle after puzzle she neared Snowdin. I know I couldn't stop her. Not yet. I quietly growled and whispered to myself

" Mark my words. One day you will pay. Karma's gonna come collect your debt."

Immediately after, I sighed because I knew I wouldn't keep the promise I made. Like in every genocide run before.
~ But what made her do it? Are all humans just some blood-thirsty tirans? ~
I frowned at my thoughts and snapped out of my little daydreaming session. Noticing that I stood in front of the Snowdin sign motionless, I teleported to my room. I threw myself onto my bed and let out a long breath I unknowingly held. Hearing (y/n) and Papyrus enter our house, I plopped my head onto the pillow and grunted in dissatisfaction.
~Why must I remember... Why must I suffer this curse.. Why must I be all alone... ~
I flinched at my shifting bed.

"You're not alone Sans"
(y/n) said as she tried to comfort me. I growled and pinned her to the wall with her hands above her head, which I held with my left one. My right hand was firmly placed on her neck, tightening every so often. The more I looked at her, the more I noticed that she didn't move, she didn't struggle, she didn't care.

Her expression was one without emotion. I froze for a second and looked at her confused as ever.

"Do it. I know you want to.."
She said overly confident.

"...What..?"
I was too confused at this point to notice that my grip on her came loose.

"Don't hold it in. Just kill me already."

My eyesockets widened at her demand.

"You don't need motivation, do you?"

She calmly said, clearly knowing that she'll trigger my anger. But I won't give her that kind of joy. At last I let her go and starred many death glares at her.
~She knows something I don't. And it's pissing me off. How does she know us? How does she know me..~

"Sans... I know you're confused... But that only means our plan worked. We've done it. You remember everything else, but the last three timelines. They're a blur...perhaps even gone. It worked."

She said. I only listened dumbfounded.
~ She's lying. There's no way that can be true. You won't fool me (y/n)! ~

I growled again and clenched my palms into fists.

"Get out.."
I said more to myself, than to her.

"What was that?"
She obviously mocked

"I said get out!!"
I shouted furiously at her. She didn't flinch, she didn't tear up, she simply nodded and silently exited my room.