We're snowed-in in Snowdin

Toriel's POV

I woke up to a loud banging coming from the kitchen. My soul beat fast as I cautiously excited my room and slowly walked through the corridor. I carefully peeked into the kitchen and saw the girl... Cooking?

"Good morning mother. I hope I didn't wake you up. "

I smiled and sighed in relief.
" It's alright dear"

I saw some pots on the floor, along with a few forks and butter knives. I then looked back at the girl only to see her serve some fresh pancakes with honey on top.

"You can sit down mother, I'll clean up the mess"
she said as she walked into the kitchen and proceeded with cleaning. I sat down as she suggested and began to eat. Amazed among the flavor, I took another pancake and happily ate it. She joined me soon after. We then talked for a bit before cleaning things up.

"What should we do next? "
I asked. She shrugged and stopped in front of the bookcases. She carefully examined the books, then after a short while took a book and sat in an armchair that was placed opposite of mine. I also grabbed a book and sat in my armchair. We read books the whole morning and 'till few minutes past noon. I finally closed my book, set it down on the little round table next to me and stood up.

"I'll go make us lunch. Care to join me, my Child? "
I asked. She nodded and followed me into the kitchen. Just then I remembered that a knife was missing.

" My Child, do you know where the knife is?"

" I'm sorry mother, I don't. I'll search for it later "
She said while preparing the tools we would probably use later on.

And so we made, and later on ate the lunch, cleaned afterwards and once again read some books. We had the whole afternoon to ourselves. Suddenly, while I was in the middle of my book, I felt a light tug at my sleeve. I looked over to see what was going on. The girl was lightly pulling my sleeve while waiting patiently for my attention.

" What is it my child?"

She came closer to me and whispered something into my ear. The longer she whispered, the more I struggled to keep my tears from falling.

" If you really want to do so... Then I'll do it. Are you sure about it..? What if you turn out to be mistaken? "
I said worried.

" Then I'll call you, mother "
She said, making a phone sign with her fingers. I pulled her into a tight hug and lead her downstairs afterwards.

Random Froggit's POV

I hopped through the Ruins as usually, but I had a bad feeling. I went through a long corridor that lead outside. The closer I got to the door, the more uneasy I felt. Out of nowhere, I tripped over a... P-pile of dust...?! Looking around I saw dozens and dozens of dust piles scattered around the whole place. My body trembled as I slowly backed away from the scene.

My back hit something, or rather someone. The figure moved slightly, and I could feel their wicked smile growing into an even more wicked smirk. Shivers ran down my spine as the figure giggled and stepped in front of me. For some odd reason I got dizzy, making me collapse. Looking frantically around to find the figure. Glitched particles, surrounded by a bright light, flashed in front of my eyes.

The figure appeared in front of the door. First moment, the figure held a red knife in its right hand, it wore a green T-shirt with one single yellow stripe traveling across its torso, the next it held a knife in its right hand, its left hand dripping crimson red blood drops. It wore a (r/o) - random outfit - and it looked calm, if I dare to say, even sad, depressed.