[Vents] Scout X Powers!Reader

Start from the beginning

Almost immediately you twisted onto your stomach and sprung forward through the vents on all fours. Grabbing their ankle, you held on for dear life as they kicked.

"Hey, get offa me!! Stop it, stupid BLU!" You recognized the voice as the RED Scout.

"No! Let go of our intel!"

"..Never!!" He shouted reaching for his gun, which sat snug in his holster on his hip. You reached forward and ripped it off the belt, throwing it behind you. He grunted in frustration and kept kicking his leg and trying to crawl forward. Holding on, you pulled him back, reaching for the intel.

In the distance you could hear footfall on the roof. A jump. A thud. A battle cry. A very familiar voice, then some metal thunking that got louder, and louder, and loud-

Screeching in pain, you recoiled your legs. Whoever fell down the vents landed on your feet squarely with all their weight.

"I'm here to stop that blasted red! Where is he?" It was hard to see anything, but you could tell that was the BLU Scout.

"I have his ankle! Help me pull him back!" You heard a grunt of frustration from the RED Scout. The BLU Scout tsked.

"Let him get into the intel room, but hold him back so we can stop 'em. We'll get nowhere in dese vents." He whispered those words to you, and you hummed an okay. You suddenly let go of the RED Scout's ankle, and he went tumbling forward a few inches before regaining his composure and struggling to crawl out of the claustrophobic space. Quickly, you and BLU Scout zoomed out of there. You launched yourself from the vent to grab desperately onto his ankle as the BLU Scout zoomed out and fired a shot at the RED. He missed, though, shooting a pipe in the ceiling.

Almost immediately the pipe let out a strange black gas, hissing from the sudden release of pressure. Both the Scouts screamed as you dropped low, avoiding the gas and crawling out of the way on your stomach. Frantically gripping the floor while you crawled, you looked back at the odd fog as it started to cease its hissing. The gas immediately knocked out both of the Scouts, and as soon as it cleared, you couldn't tell who was who.

Taking off your coat, you fanned away the last of the smoke as you stared. The BLU briefcase sat inbetween the two Scouts and the RED briefcase sat near the vent cover. Both Scouts were covered head to toe with soot as they slowly started to stir, humming and rubbing their heads, realizing what happened.

"It's mine!" They both shouted as they realized the BLU briefcase was sitting in the open. Starting towards it, they both grabbed it and were yanking back and forth.

You stared as they both spat in each other's faces insults and angry curses.

"Um, guys..?" You started. They kept shouting, growing louder, until the one on the left let go and let the other tumble to the ground, then grabbed a bat and lifted it to swing down on the Scout. Quicker than a heart beat you pulsed forward, grabbing the bat before it could descend on Scout.

"Stop!" You shouted. He looked at you angrily.

"'Ey, toots! I was about to smack that stupid RED upside the head!"

"I'm not you, dummy, I'm BLU!" The Scout on the ground shouted. You glanced between the two.

"What?"

"I'm BLU, doll-face." The Scout with the bat said, throwing said item behind him and resting his arm on your shoulder. "I can prove it." You looked at his lidded gaze, concerned. The other Scout jumped up.

"No, I am! (Y/n), get that dirty RED away from you!" You slid out from under the Scout's arm, backing away. Both the Scouts were advancing with almost identical pleading looks.

"I'm the real BLU! You gotta believe me!" One said.

"No, I am, girly! Believe me!"

Soon enough you hit the wall. "Um.. how about this." You held out your arm, and they stared at it.

"What?" The Scout on the left said. The other grinned, and slapped it. You immediately grabbed the bat on the floor, bringing it up and slamming it down on the Scout on the left, the confused one. He fell to the floor, groaning. The Scout who slapped your hand started to chuckle, holding out his hands for the bat. You gave it to him and he slung it around his back. He started advancing towards you.

"Um, Scout? Shouldn't we be..." you squeaked as his held up his gun to your head, wrapping his arm around your neck, covering your mouth.

"Wrong choice, baby." You shakily lifted your arm, and scraped your nails on the caked soot on his shirt. A flash of red shone through. He laughed.

"We can do this one way, or the other." He grinned wildly, looking at you with soft eyes. It was so contradictory, his soft eyes that pleaded you to stay and wild grin that scared you to death.

"We can have some fun..." he slowly pulled the gun down from your head and your tense shoulders relaxed, thinking of an escape plan.

"Or you can get sent through respawn, humiliated by your team." Your team... Suddenly, like lightening, you remembered them. Maybe they could hear! His hand slid away from your mouth, and you stood there for a moment, looking at him.

"What'll it be?" He looked expectant, and you took a large inhale. His hand flew up as you yelled.

"HELP M-" his hand muffled your words as he pressed you against the wall.

"Sorry toots, wrong answer." He slowly lifted his gun, clicking it as his fingers slid towards the trigger. He aimed at your head, looking into your eyes.

"It was nice knowing ya, sweet-"

"Crack!"

Something long and metal slid across the RED Scout's skull, making a sickening crack that echoed. As he dropped, he let go of his gun, and you immediately ran as fast as you could, not even wanting to see your savior.

"Wait!" A voice called out. You turned to see BLU Scout.

"You whack me upside da head then don't even thank me when I save your skin? What the hell's your problem?!" You sighed, then started to chuckle, bubbling into full on laughter. Scout sat there for a moment glaring, before he started to chuckle as well.

"Aight, aight, I will admit dat was pretty freakin' awesome." He sniffed as he poked the RED Scout's body with his foot.

"I guess we should be going, den. Gotta get both intel's back." He picked up his bat and the BLU intel, walking towards you.

"Ready to go?" You grinned.

"I didn't get to thank my savior yet, though!" You pecked his cheek, picking up the RED intel and walking over to the vents. Glancing back quickly you saw a BLU Scout with a red face. He was beaming with a goofy grin. You giggled, sliding into the vent to take the intel back.

Meanwhile, the love struck Scout watched you go. His heart melted him to the ground, and he was rooted there like a fan girl flipping out about their crush. A de-cloak noise sounded.

"'Ou know you are still in our base, correct?" The low voice of the RED Spy muttered from behind him. BLU Scout nodded.

"Uh-huh..." he slowly started walking away, and Spy sighed.

"Oh, to be young again."

"Your intelligence has been stolen!"

"...Merde."