He tells you he wants a baby

Niall: “Ni, is everything alright?” you asked silently, looking at his figure standing on your bedroom’s doorway. He had been looking uncomfortable for few days, making you extremely worried. The confident, loud man you had married was gone, and he had acted few days like a ghost, lurking in the shadows and biting his nails. “Yeh, princess, everythin’s alright,” he mumbled, giving you a fake smile before walking to the room, dropping his grey collage pants and white t-shirt to the ground. You were already tucked in when he slipped to the bed next to you, making you cuddle closer to him. His big hands were resting your back, drawing soothing circles to your skin when he hummed to your hair. “Ni, everything is not fine, I can tell,” you whispered against his bare chest, your own small fingers circling his nipples. His heart was bouncing like crazy against your ear when he chuckled nervously, twirling his fingers on your hair. “Yeh..,” he chuckled, his fingers working on the knots in your hair, “I’ve actually wanted to talk to ye about somethin’” His voice was nervous and thick, making the shivers run through your body. His legs were tangled to yours, leg hair brushing against your smooth calves when you smiled at him soothingly, running your hand over his hair, kissing his chin dimple, “You know you can tell me anything, right baby?” you soothed, making his pink, thin lips curve to a small smile when he nodded, blue eyes restless. “I wanna have a baby with ye,” he blurted out quickly, his blue eyes wide when he blushed bright red, biting his nail. You looked at him a bit frozen, feeling how he shifted uncomfortably under you. “Okay,” you smiled, feeling how tears blurred your eyes. It was what you had always wanted but you didn’t think Niall was ready…”What did ye say?” he asked, voice high and hopeful, small twinkle back in his eyes when you giggled, kissing his blushed cheeks before hovering your lips over his. “I said okay, I’d love that,” you sniffled, smiling widely. Niall chocked to his chuckles few times before bursting out to uncontrollable laughter, blue eyes glowing with happy tears. “YES!” he yelled, throwing his hands up to the air before hugging you so close it almost hurt. The love in his eyes when he looked at you made your knees go weak when he hugged you closer again, kissing your neck with wet, sloppy kisses, “I love ye, I love ye, I love ye, I love ye…”

Liam: You smiled gently, looking at the television screen where few babies toddled around only in their diapers. It was a cute commercial, always making you and Liam smile whenever you saw it. “I think that the one with curly hair is the cutest,” you smirked, pointing on the giggly toddler with your finger. Liam was sitting next to you in the couch, cuddled so close that his nose touched your cheek. You loved to feel him close to you, those familiar arms draped around your waist when he kept you close, not wanting to let go. “Yeah, she’s a cutie,” Liam smiled widely; brown eyes full of joy when he kissed your cheek with his raspy lips, making his stubble tickle you lightly. You giggled, turning to look at his beautiful eyes when he kissed you again, hand hovering over your belly when he stroked it, making you lift your eyebrows. “I wish there would be a baby,” he mumbled, almost so quietly you didn’t catch it. His eyes turned from happy to sad when he looked down to your flat belly, biting his lip. Your hand was resting on his neck, thumb stroking his birthmark when he took his time breathing in and out. You knew how much he wanted kids, he had always wanted. He was those kind of guys whose eyes lighted up when he saw prams, or baby clothes, and he was always holding a baby if there was one. He had asked before, but the answer had been no. You didn’t want to have kids too young, you wanted to wait, but lately you had felt it too. A smile came to your face when you stroked his brown hair, pecking his nose gently. It was the first time you felt the same way with him, “Liam, we should try.” His head snapped up, eyes wild when he scanned your face not believing your words. “W-what did you say babe?” he breathed, making you giggle when you played with his long fingers, trying to hide your happy tears. “Let’s make a baby,” you smiled, frowning when you saw his shaken expression, “If you still want…” He interrupted you by crushing his lips to yours, tattooed arms clutching you closer than ever before. “I want that babe, I just never believed…I never thought you’d say yes..,” he chocked out, tears on his brown eyes when he laughed tearfully, making you laugh to his shoulder, “Well I did Payno, so all you need to do now, is make me pregnant…”

one direction imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara