niall christmas imagine

It was Christmas Eve and I had a present for everyone but Niall. I was starting to panic and every time I asked him he’d say ” I don’t want anything ” and it was really starting to annoy me. Nothing was working, I asked the guys to ask him so I could find it out but he knows me to well. ” C’mon Niall there’s got to be something!” I wined. ” All I want for Christmas is you.” He  sang smiling. ” Your whole being sweet thing is starting to piss me off. I added plonking myself on the couch. Niall just chuckled and headed to the kitchen, then it hit me Niall’s favorite band is The Script I could do something that has to do with them! I thought for ages about it and yet here I am getting ready for bed at 10pm, Still nothing to give to Niall. It was it was 6am on Christmas day and I still didn’t have anything. I was the only one awake Niall and the boys were still asleep. I went for a walk just to get away from the motel and maybe see something Niall would like. This was our first Christmas together and I had just thought of a present for Niall. What about The Script vinyl I was gonna give him for his birthday i’m just gonna have to get him something else for his birthday. I ran back to the motel a fast as I could to find Niall and Louis on Nialls and mine bed. Morning babe. Niall smiled. Morning I replied pushing him out the room. What are you doing. Niall laughed. I haven’t wrapped your present yet so get out! I yelled. I told you I don’t want anything! Niall said leaning against the door frame. I pushed him a bit followed with a closing of the door and locking it so he couldn’t come in. Niall banged on the door tell me to let him in or i’m in trouble. Good and no. I replied sorta wanting him. I’m just gonna block my ears… Louis said awkwardly. I finished wrapping his present and let him in. This Christmas was the best.