for angel

You were having a terrible day, and it seemed like the whole world was against you. You decided to go walking, giving yourself some time to think about it all. The only person you could ever talk to about all of this was your best friend Harry, and you were even ignoring him.
Where are you??? ~Haz
He had texted, along with several missed calls. You would always come over to his flat when you got home from school, or at least call him, but you had done neither on that day. You were dressed only in jeans in the shirt you had worn to school earlier that day, so you weren’t exactly fit to be walking around the streets of London, but you didn’t care. You were walking aimlessly, lost in your thoughts, when you felt a strong hand on your wrist. You turned around quickly, to see Harry staring at you, his eyes wide with anger, pain, worry, even?
“Where the hell where you?” Harry asked, angrily, staring into your eyes.
“I was walking.” You asked, avoiding his gaze. He pulled you into a tight hug, wrapping his arms strongly around you.
“You had me scared to death.” You heard him whisper, barely audible. He pulled away and started at you, concerned.
“What’s wrong?? Why wouldn’t you answer your phone??” He demanded.
“I left it at home.” You answered, lying. He rolled his eyes and reached into your front pocket, pulling out your phone and staring at you, his eyebrows raised. You grabbed the phone from his hand and slipped it back into your pocket, sighing.
“I’m fine.” You said, starting to walk again.
“No, you’re not, Angel! Tell me what’s wrong.” He said, grabbing your arm and spinning you around. You tried to not break down and cry, but you lost control of it all and started to bawl your eyes out, latching on to Harry. He hugged you back tightly, and you didn’t want to ever let go. You cried for what seemed like ages, until you couldn’t cry anymore, when Harry finally let you out of the hug.
“Here.” Harry said, taking off his Jack Wills hoodie and handing it to you, as you were obviously freezing.
“Thanks…” You chocked out, as he headed back towards your flat in the darkening streets. You walked slowly behind him, enjoying the warmth of the hoodie and his scent that lingered on it. You quickly reached your front porch, when Harry turned to look at you. Before you could say anything, he leaned in, crashing his lips to yours. You were shocked for a second, then kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. He pulled back slowly, looking at you with wide eyes.
“I’m sorry, Angel, but you don’t know how long I’ve wanted to do that. I know you may not feel the same way, but I’ve liked you since the moment I met you. I just wish I’d had the guts to tell you earlier…” Harry trailed off, and you got on your tip toes, giving him another kiss. Once you pulled away, he smiled at you, knowing that you felt the same way.
“So, will you be my girlfriend?” Harry asked, smiling as big as he possibly could.
“I’d love to, Haz.” You said, giving him a big hug, finally glad to be in the arms of someone you really cared about, and who really cared about you too.