Niall Imagine or Caitlin

You had been feeling worse and worse every minute. You had even stayed home for the day, not bothering to do anything. You weren’t even sure what you were sick with. There’s a slight creak at the door which you associate with your boyfriend Niall coming home.
“How are you love?” He asks.You grunt as an answer.
“That good?” He says.
You smile at your sarcastic boyfriend. You finally open your eyes to see Niall standing over you.
“You don’t look too good Cait.” He says looking concerned.
“I don’t feel good either. I feel like a massive animal is sitting on my stomach.” You say. Niall laughs, lifting your shoulders and siting down, putting your head in his lap. He plays with your hair for a long time causing you to doze in and out of sleep.When you wake up he grins down at you.
“You look like an angel when you sleep, did you know?” He tells you.“A sick angel!” You say forcing a smile back.
“What can I do to make you feel better Caitlin?” He asks looking serious and a little desperate. You don’t answer, but just close your eyes, exhausted despite your nap.You feel Niall get up, but don’t bother moving.He whistles to himself from the kitchen and you sit up a bit wondering what he’s going.When he comes back he has a tray with medicine, oatmeal and tea. You can’t help but smile widely as he sits down next to you. What a lovely boyfriend!“Now let me!” He says as he feeds you oatmeal and medicine. He smiles the whole time, then putting his arm closely around you, and kissing your forehead.
“I love you.” You tell him, really thankful for everything. He tightens his arm around you, causing you to move your head to his chest. Despite being sick you are comfortable, hearing Nialls heart and feeling his breath, there was no where you’d rather be.
The last thing you remember about that night is the soft tone of Nialls voice singing Little Things to you, and whispering “I love you.”, as you fall asleep on the couch in his arms, the happiest sick person ever.