zayn imagine for laura

You knocked on the door smiling widely. It opened up almost immediately and you were pulled into a warm hug by your best friend (And secret crush) Zayn Malik. Zayn and you had always been inseparable but since he got famous you saw less of him. This however did not stop you two, you always visited him on tour and when he was back home you guys had countless sleepovers. Right now you were over at Zayn’s for a party he was throwing. As you guys finished hugging you looked around and noticed how wild the party was. There were lots of people crammed into his house with lots of drinking, smoking, dancing and making out going on. Zayn guided you through the crowd to a couch at the corner of the room where Harry sat. “HI” you greeted him happily and hugged him as you and Zayn sat and began chatting immediately. You both almost forgot about Harry, leaving him out a bit. He just looked on and smiled. “When are you two gonna get together already?” he asked all of a sudden. Your face grew red, yes you loved Zayn but he didn’t love you, well that’s what you thought, it would never happen. You giggled nervously. “What? Never!” you exclaimed, you looked over at Zayn and you could have sworn he was a little bit disappointed. “I’m gonna get something to drink” you excused yourself nervously. You walked over to the bar. You grabbed a beer and when you looked back at the boys they were talking very quickly about something. You turned around to open the bottle and then walked back to them. When you returned you noticed a beautiful busty, leggy blonde in your previous seat, next to Zayn. You smiled and sat next to Harry. “Laura this is my cousin Kim, she’ll be coming on tour with us next month.” Harry said. You smiled warmly at the blonde she smiled back a bit fakely. Suddenly Zayn placed a hand on her thigh as he struck up conversation with her. That gesture alone sent you over the edge. You bit your lip and turned to Harry trying not to focus on the scene in front of you. Harry smiled back at you knowingly. You heard Zayn giggle huskily as he scooted closer to Kim. You gulped looking at the almost non-existent space between the two. “What’s wrong Laura?” Harry whispered teasingly to you. You just turned and glared at him, it was pretty obvious he knew you were jealous. “Zayn” you heard the girl say and then you saw she leaned in and whispered something in his ear, resting her hand on his chest as he smirked clearly enjoying it. Your eyes widened in amazement as he looked her in the eye and moved a piece of her hair from her face, he then began to lean in for a kiss. You got up immediately and made your way through the crowd and out the door, you felt the tears burning the sides of your eyes. As you were a little way down the street hands spun you around. You stared into the familiar eyes of Zayn. “Why did you leave?” he asked, his forehead creased in concern. You tried to compose yourself, “It was hot in there” you replied shakily and you knew he knew you were lying. He brushed his thumb against your cheek sending goosebumps up your spine. “What’s the matter love?” he whispered. You gulped trying to keep back tears you bit your lip and shook your head. “Zayn I” you began but stopped your voice threatening to fail. “Were you jealous of Kim?” he suddenly asked shocking you. Your eyes widened and your lip trembled under your pout as the tears came. They flowed down your cheeks and Zayn pulled you into his chest rubbing your hair softly. You turned to look up at him and he smiled down at you. “Yes” you whispered referring to you being jealous. He grinned wider now confusing you. He leaned down and gently caressed your lips with his sending magic through your body he pulled away all too quickly nudging your nose with his. “I love you” he whispered. “I love you to Zayn” you whispered smiling up at him. “Then why did you say you’d never be with me?” he asked. “I thought you’d never want me” He giggled. “That’s ironic because I always wanted you Laura.” You beamed. “Oh and Kim isn’t Harry’s cousin and she isn’t coming on tour with us that’s just someone at the party that we asked to make you jealous” You eyes widened as you hit him playfully.