imagine for brittany

Today your parents wanted to meet your new boyfriend, Liam, so you invited him over for dinner. Your dad is very strict, so you were really nervous when Liam came. You opened up the front door as soon as the doorbell rang. His eyes lit up as soon as he saw you, and he smiled.
“Hey babe” He said, pulling you in for a hug.
“Hi” You squeaked.
“You okay?” He asked, looking into your eyes. You shake your head.
“Tonight just needs to be perfect! My dad is really strict, and I don’t know what he’ll think of you and-” You babble out, but Liam stops you putting his finger to your lips.
“It’s going to be alright.” Liam kisses you softly on the lips.
“Ahem”. Your dad then walks into the room.
“So…This is him. You’re new…boyfriend.” Your dad stumbles over the word ‘boyfriend’. You laugh nervously.
“Yes this is-” You start to introduce Liam to your dad, but Liam talks himself.
“I’m Liam. Liam Payne. Nice to meet you sir.” Liam shakes your dad’s hand.
“Liam…Payne?” Your dad ask’s, his eyes widening.
“Yes sir.”
“Oh, well I’ll be! I knew your father, back when I was in school.”
“Oh really? Well I’ll tell him you say hi.”
“Yeah, yeah! Your father was a nice man, and you seem to be too.” You smile so big, looking at Liam. Your dad walks over to you and whispers into your ear “You’ve got a nice boyfriend, Brittany.” You nod and say “I know.”
Liam squeezes your hand.
“I told you so” He says, leaning in for another kiss.