"L-iar" I didn't know if I am stupid or brave to said that.

I open my eyes and scream out in pain when she kick me hard in my stomach where my broken ribs are.

I am stupid

My vision was getting all blurry while the pain intensified in my stomach.

This time I close my eyes and prayed that I am only having a nightmare which I will be awaken by the girls. Normani and Dinah having a playful argument, Lauren and Ally are watching TV while Camila cuddles with me giving me tiny kisses on my neck trying to wake me up.

That sounds like heaven right now

I flinch when I felt cold fingers touching my cheek. "Let me see those beautiful eyes. " She commanded.

If I can't beat her might as well avoid further injuries

I open my eyes and stared at her with a hard glare. She crouch beside me with that crazy glint in her eyes again.

She chuckled her green eyes shining in the dark."You would not want to disrespect me bro. " I glared at her harder.

"Don't..e-ever call... m-me BRO!" I spat out in her face. My breathing painfully especially after saying those words.

She wipe her face clean before glaring at me with so much anger that made me slump back to the floor. "I WARNED YOU! "Her voice boom over the lightning.

She stood back up but what I did not notice earlier was that she was holding the bat.

"W-wait! " I scream out in time. The bat is so close to hitting my stomach that I could almost imagine it beating my stomach to a pulp.

Y/B/N raise her eyebrows at me. "What? " She ask as if this things she is doing is normal.

What happened to my sister

"Please don't. " I beg. I stare at her with tears in my eyes letting her know how much pain I am in.

She lowered the bat and for a second I thought I saw the old Y/B/N but it quickly disappeared when she gave me a sinister smile. "Nah, this is fun, so don't move. "

With whatever I have left of my energy I roll out of the way just as the bat came down.

Thank God

I breathe out a sigh of relief. But it was short lived when I heard Y/B/N walking towards me.

I need a damn miracle

I took a chance and try to stood back up ignoring the unimaginable pain in my stomach but a hard steel collided with my back sending me tumbling to the floor.

"FUCK! " I fell face front on the floor. My back felt like it was steamrolled over and over again.
I felt fingers on my back rubbing in a motion that was meant to be relaxing but it just made me more scared if possible . "It's not over yet, love. " She whisper giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I lay there in pain and in suffering. Never have I ever want death to come to me as much as I want it right now.

I'm so sorry girls

I close my eyes and lay there still, my right cheek kissing the cold tiled floor. There's no use begging or making a bargain with Y/B/N. She is not the Y/B/N I knew when I was in elementary. She has no remorse or mercy. Her eyes doesn't burn with pity or sympathy but with hate and anger.

If I die then I must know everything

"Why a-re... you d-oing...this Y/B/N?" I ask weakly the life in my body getting weaker and weaker as time passes by.

I open my eyes when I felt her presence next to me, the bat in her left hand hanging carelessly."Now as much I want to tell you, unfortunately you must do something for me first. "

What in the hell would you think I would do something for you

"I know what you're thinking already. " She said rolling her eyes. " But I also know your weakness. "

"Yeah... you're... looking at...it." My sentence may have been better but my breathing and pain has not.

She gave me a smile that sent chills down my body. "Oh, you mean the darkness. " She gestured the darkness that is surrounding us. "Nah, something worst. "

I don't like where this is going

She got closer to my face with a creepy grin." Do you need a clue? "
"Let them GO! " I shouted. All she did was smile at me in amusement like I am a toy she enjoys playing with.

She made a thinking face. "I will let them all go and I will tell you everything you want to know. "

I know where this is going

"But" Stupid but.

"But" She continued for me with a smirk. "Like I said earlier you have to do one thing for me. "

Just by the mischief and evilness that is clouding her eyes and the smirk that is gracing her red lips I already feel like peeing my pants.

"What is it? " I choke out.

"You have to kill someone for me. "