"Anything happen at the party? Because I totally
ship Evak."

He playfully punched my shoulder, a rosy coral blush constructing on his cheeks.

"Awh, Isak. Are you blushing?" I cooed, my grin growing wider.

"I totally ship Chreredith." Isak scoffed playfully, as he twisted a strand of hair between his finger.

Any trace of my smile had disappeared, as I glowered up at him.

I rolled my eyes before trudging out of the building with him right behind me.

"Chreredith! Chreredith! Chreredith!"

I let out an irritated sigh, as me and him approached the group of girls, including Jonas who was perched next to Eva at the wooden benches and table.

"Shut your friend up." I sternly directed to Jonas, gesturing towards Isak's childish act.

"Paybacks a bitch." Isak taunted, an undefeated chuckle falling from his lips.

"What's he doing to you?" Jonas inquired, looking between the both of us, Isak who waddled around with a jolly expression on his face, meanwhile I was crossing my arms over my chest with aggravation.

"He-"

"I ship Chreredith." Isak chimed, swaying back and forth on the heel of his sneakers, his hands digging into his jean pockets.

"Chris and Meredith?" Eva guessed, elevating her eyebrows up the theory.

"Yup."

Everyone else agreed with Isak's derided statement, other than Noora and Jonas, who didn't have a set opinion.

"Oh my god." I mumbled, pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

"Y'all are fucked up in the head." I pointed at everyone who agreed with Isak, including Isak himself.

"Like I said, I'm not interested in Chris."

"And yet, you still hooked up with him." Isak proclaimed.

I glared coldly at him.

"You were the one who said to have an open mind and to consider the option of a one time hook-up, dumbass."

He hoisted his hands up in defeat, as everybody laughed, clearly entertained by our little democracy.

After awhile of going back and forth between our ship's, we were all then discussing some weird topics we didn't know we'd come too.

My phone had buzzed.

Douchebag: Missing me yet, babygirl?

Meredith: As if.

Douchebag: Oh, remember how you were all over me. How you were so hot and flustered?

I briefly shut my eyes.

God. Will this boy just give up and stop already?