Chapter 24. Versace On The Floor

En başından başla

Girl you know you're perfect from
Your head to your heels
Don't be confused by my smile
Cause I ain't ever been more for real, for real ...

I felt her arms tightened around me. Halos wala nang hanging makakadaan sa pagitan namin. Her head moved down and planted a soft kiss on my shoulder.

Then her lips work her way up to my neck, trailing featherlike kisses to my ear.

A soft gasp escaped from my mouth when she gently bit my earlobe.

"Hubby ..." I called out her name, barely a whisper.

The fire that her lips was giving me is too much. Tumutupok sa buong pagkatao ko.

"I want you, wifey ... so much that it hurts." She said in agony.

I know how much she wanted me but I know deep down inside her she's afraid to touch me again. After what happened to us in the yacht, we never made love again. We shared a few kisses and advances but that's all, no more no less. Do not include that one time when we almost did it but Caiden miraculously appeared out of nowhere. If the timings not right, I have no idea.

But tonight ... tonight is just perfect.

I held her face with my both hands to meet her gaze and I saw nothing but insecurities in those eyes.

God, how lucky can I get to have her in my life again. I thought while holding her gorgeous face.

There's nothing I wanted to do right now but to erase those unwanted emotion in her eyes, make her feel how much I love her and make her forget our dark past.

"I want you too. And there's never a moment that I stop myself from wanting you ... from needing you. So if it's not too much to ask, pwede ko bang hingin ang gabing 'to? Make love to me Glai, with no reservations, with all your heart, body, and soul, please ..." My voice was just a little higher than a whisper.

She didn't say a word but her eyes teared up.

She bit her lower lip then she smiled at me and I know she's finally free from all the things that's been holding her.

It's her time to cupped my face and with no further ado, she crossed the distance between us and claim my lips in a long passionate kiss. I respond with the same intensity and she moaned in delight.

Next thing I knew, she's holding my hand and both walking our way inside the house.

Wala kaming imikan habang sakay ng elevator pero ramdam ko ang kagustuhan nyang makarating kami kaagad sa kung saan man ang magiging susunod na destinasyon namin.

She's squeezing my hand every now and then.

Nang bumukas ang pinto ng elevator ay agad nya kong hinila palabas at diretso kami sa isang hallway na sa dulong bahagi ay tinutumbok ang isang pinto.

Hindi ko na pinagkaabalahang igala pa ang mga mata ko sa dinaraanan namin dahil ang lahat ng atensyon ko ay nakatutok lang sa kanya at sa mga kamay naming magkahugpong.