Chapter 18. Wifey Knows Best

|Rhian|

A smile automatically form on my lips as I woke up and was greeted by Glaiza's presence.

My gorgeous wife was lying next to me sleeping like a baby. Her face was nestled on my neck and her arm possessively hugging my body as if someone will took me away from her.

I moved a little, just enough for me to see her face but careful not to wake her up.

Mabibilang lang sa daliri ang pagkakataong nauunahan kong magising ang maganda kong asawa. Kalimitan na ay maaga itong nagigising kahit noon pa mang mga unang buwan ng pagsasama namin. Even when she stayed with us in Cornwall for weeks, there was never a chance that I get to wake up and found her still in bed. Guess our long hours of flight made her really tired.

I can't help but remember what happened last night.

She's so into me. Her eyes was full of hunger when her eyes surveyed my whole body that I ache inside. But she didn't touched me. Instead she quickly went to the shower and jump off to bed the second she was done.

How ironic.

She wanted me but she's depriving herself from touching me.

Because suddenly she's practicing her so-called nobility!

My ass! She's a freakin' nuts!

We're married. And married couples supposed to make love. That's so legal! To hell with being noble.

I want her and I need her.

Only her.

Just her.

And I totally accept her for what she is and what she is not.

I raised my hand and gently trace her face with my forefinger. Memorizing every single detail of her arresting face. Just like what I used to do years back whenever I woke up lying next to her.

Now more than ever, I realized how much I missed her. How much I missed sleeping with her, sharing the same bed with her and being this close to her. I missed every inch of her. I missed her and I missed us.

Bahagya syang gumalaw kaya agad kong itinigil ang paglalandas ng dulo ng daliri ko sa mga labi nya. Pero muli din syang nahimbing matapos hapitin ang katawan ko patungo sa kanya.

I took a sighed of relief.

I don't want to wake her yet. I still wanted to savor this moment. This heavenly feeling that I had right now being this close to her.

She's still gorgeous even in her sleep. There's a few lines on her forehead but that alone doesn't mar her beauty.

Hay, Glaiza De Castro! Why can't you just be like any other ordinary girl?

Well, I guess that's what makes you set apart from the rest. You're no ordinary. And that's what makes me fall in-love with you ... over and over again.

You're just too good to be true that sometimes I had to stop and pinched myself ... making sure that I'm not dreaming. That you are really mine and mine alone.