Chapter 24. Versace On The Floor

|Rhian|

I looked at her and my heart flipped over. Glaiza looked like an excited little girl, waiting for my approval.

I gave her a radiant smile. "It's perfect."

She gave out a ridiculously exaggerated sigh and chuckled. "For a while there, akala ko hindi mo nagustuhan."

I just laughed at her.

Kahit kailan talaga ay malakas ang pakiramdam nya.

Though I'm a bit jealous with her new found chef, I decided to just enjoy the moment. That's the least that I can do after her treating me like a queen.

Masaya kaming kumain. She was the perfect gentlewoman, anticipating my every need.

Nang matapos kaming kumain ay nagtaka pa ko ng tumayo sya at inilahad ang isang kamay sa'kin.

"May I dance with you m'lady?"

I laughed softly. "Hubby, wala namang music."

She smiled sheepishly. "There is. Trust me."

My wife is trying to be romantic and I can't help but giggled.

I took her hand and stood up.

Hindi na kami lumayo. Ilang hakbang mula sa mesang inokupa namin ay magkaharap kaming tumayo ni Glaiza.

She took my hands and put it on her shoulder before both her hands settled on my waist.

I wanted to laugh at what we are doing. I don't wanna ruin the moment pero hindi ko lubos maisip na pwedeng sumayaw ng wala namang tugtog. Weird is the right term for that.

I was about to voice out what's on my mind when I heard a soft music starting to play out of nowhere.

Let's take our time tonight, girl
Above us all the stars are watchin'
There's no place I'd rather be in this world ...

My eyes widen in disbelief. "H-how?... W-where? --"

"I told you, there's music." She said, smiling widely.

I was totally amaze.

Did she hired someone to play that music? More or less.

Pero wala naman akong makitang ibang tao sa paligid maliban sa aming dalawa.

And where's the sound system?

"Where does the music came from?" I curiously asked.

"It's a top secret." Sagot nya pagkatapos ay hinapit ako palapit sa kanya.

"Glai --"

"Forget other things wifey, and just dance with me."

Nagsimulang gumalaw ang mga paa nya kaya napasunod ako.

Your eyes are were I'm lost in
Underneath the chandelier
We're dancin' all alone
There's no reason to hide
What we're feelin' inside
Right now ...