Chapter 12. Unrestrained Passion

|Glaiza|

"What now Rhian? Cat got your tongue? Gusto mong mag-usap na tayo diba? Now, we're talking. I'm giving you the table to explain to me and make me understand why in hell do you have to take away my kids for six fucking years?!" I shouted and I know I got her affected for she doesn't even speak a word.

I'm in my usual dangerous look, the one that I used when I'm inside the boardroom talking to my employees and board of directors. That look never fails me, no one dares to go against me whenever they saw me in that state.

And I can't believe I'm using it to her but I guess she need a little spanking this time. She really went overboard when she said that she doesn't want to worry her asshole-of-a-boyfriend, plus the fact that I'm still not over with the kiss that they shared earlier ago.

I'm just a mere mortal, I've got feelings too. So even if I love her too much, I need to give her a dose of her own medicine.

I'm done playing Romeo, now it's my game ... my cards, my rules.

I saw her in the verge of crying and I can't help but muttered an explicit oaths.

How many times do I have to cursed for this woman in this lifetime? I said to myself.

"Don't you dare use that tears on me. It doesn't work anymore. Not this time, Rhian." I warned her in a harsh tone.

"Fuck you!" She glared at me then quickly washed away her tears before it can even fall.

"Gladly." I said sarcastically. "Now, tell me everything I wanna know. Am I really that bad to deserve all the lies?"

"I know I have my fair share of mistakes but so did you." She hissed.

"Okay, granted that I made a mistake. But was it enough reason for you to take away my kids? My own kids, for God's sake!" I gently massage my forehead. I'm having a migraine talking to this woman. "You know I could've sue you for that. You and that Jayson of yours!"

"Then do it. I'm not scared of you and your money!"

"Really? Okay, I might just do that but after I take my kids away from both of you. They don't deserve any of you!"

"You can't do that." She quickly said, terror suddenly registered all over her face.

"Oh, you don't wanna try me." I smiled ruthlessly.

Nakita kong naghalo-halo ang alalahanin sa magandang mukha nya.

Gotcha!

You hit it Glaiza! Now who's the boss?!

Nagdidiwang ang kalooban ko dahil alam kong konting push na lang at mapapasunod ko na si Rhian sa mga gusto ko.

"Okay, what do you want?" I heard her asked.

This is it! The moment of truth!

"Now, you're talking." I smiled devilishly. "First, I want you to break up with the asshole ..."

"What? I can't do that. I can't hurt him."

I gritted my teeth upon hearing her reasons.

God, Rhian why do you have to hurt me over and over again?