Chapter 24. Versace On The Floor

Start from the beginning

Glaiza was looking at me with all the love in her eyes and I was lost again.

I felt like I was drowning with those mysterious eyes that I first fell in love with. And after all these years those same pair of eyes still work it's magic on me.

When the sides of our head touches, I automatically close my eyes and savor this enchanting moment with her.

We we're dancing slowly, sumasabay sa awiting pumapailanlang sa paligid.

So baby let's just turn down the lights
And close the door
Oooh I love that dress
But you won't need it anymore
No you won't need it no more
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby

Versace on the floor
Oooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl
Versace on the floor
Oooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl ...

"Have I told you how you look lovely on your dress?" She whispered through my ear.

Napangiti ako dahil kanina lang nang dumating ako ay pinuri na nya ko.

Too much compliment for one night. I felt like my heart was about to explode any moment.

I felt her hand softly caressing my bare back and it sent high voltage of sensation on my body. Ang mainit nyang hininga na dumadampi sa gilid ng mukha ko ay nagbibigay ng masarap na kilabot.

Kung kanina ay gumagalaw pa ang mga paa namin, ngayon ay pareho na kaming huminto sa pagsayaw. Ngunit nanatili kaming nakatayo at magkayakap.

My eyes are still close.

I was listening to the music and to our heart that almost beat as one.

I unzip the back to watch it fall
While I kiss your neck and shoulders
No don't be afraid to show it off
I'll be right here ready to hold you