Another distraction, and make it double!

As we head back to Celadon ready to face the Gym leader when suddenly I’m knocked onto the floor by Eevee, as I stare upwards I see why Eevee did, dozens of oddly shaped needles that are glowing purple flew above me.

“They would have definitely got me if Eevee didn’t save me” I think to myself as I scramble to my feet two people standing in front of me one, a man with blue hair and one with long red hair. As I dust myself off they begin to speak.

"Prepare for trouble!

And make it double

To protect the world from devastation!

To unite all peoples within our nation!

To denounce the evils of truth and love!

To extend our reach to the stars above!

Jessie!

James!

Team Rocket, Blast off at the speed of light!

Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

There’s no doubt about it, I’m going to fight them. I pointed my Pokédex at their Pokémon.

“Ekans- The snake Pokémon, It sneaks through grass without making a sound and strikes unsuspecting prey from behind.”

“Koffin Poison-Gas Pokémon, because it stores several kinds of toxic gases in its body, it is prone to exploding without warning.”

“Koffin use Smog” James yells while pointing at me.

“Quick Growlithe use Ember!” I say, suddenly the Smog collides with the Embers igniting the gas that quickly traces it back to Koffin making it explode launching them off into the distance as they yell.

“Team Rockets Blasting Off Again…”

As I look down I can see both Eevee and Growlithe extremely confused by the two trainers…If you can call them that.

With all that aside we finally arrive back at Celadon prepared to get our first badge!