Chapter 11

The sweat was running down Felix's forehead and he breathed heavy and fast. His arm was still bleeding and PJ was driving crazy, Felix felt he could throw up in any minute but could also pass out from the pain.

"Stop whining," PJ screamed, absolute stressed about the situation and that Felix cried about the pain.
"I'm fucking bleeding! I fucking got shot! I still have the fucking handcuffs on me and I can't stop the blood!" Felix yelled.
"Why did you fucking run away?"
"Oh I don't know, maybe because they started to shot and I can't fucking protecting myself with handcuffs behind my back!"

Felix knew he had to stop the blood because soon it is too late for him. He is loosing too much blood and he can die soon.

"We are almost there," PJ said tried to stay calm. "just hold on for some more minutes."
Felix tried to focus on breathing but the heat in the car, loosing the blood, and a crazy guy driving car made him more sick.

Suddenly PJ hit the breaks hard and Felix flew forward, thankfully, PJ hadn't drove too fast but still Felix flew forward at PJ's seat.
"Son of a fucking bitch," Felix groaned while he was on the floor.
"Yes she was a bitch," PJ said and jumped out of the car.

PJ opened the backseat door and helped Felix to get out. Felix looked around where they were. They where at a small village, it was some few houses that Felix could see and they were in front of an old house that seemed abounded.
Felix looked at the other houses, before PJ threw Felix over his shoulder to carry him. The other houses was fresher and it may be hope that there are people in those houses that maybe sees him and PJ. They maybe can call the police.

PJ was literally running towards the rotten house and he got the door open without no key. PJ looked around, tried to find out where he could lay Felix. He ran forward and came in the kitchen with a big table on.
"Okay lay here," PJ said and lifted Felix from his should down on the table.
PJ put his hand down in the pocket and pulled up a key and unlocked the handcuffs from Felix.

"I look around for something," PJ said to Felix and ran away.
Felix moved his right hand to his left arm and pressed hard. Everything was going around, nothing seemed to stay still, it was like everything in the kitchen was slowly flying away from Felix.

The pain had gone worser. Felix had tears running down his face while he couldn't lay still and moved around.

Felix cursed at himself. Why couldn't he had just believes PJ, just said 'cool' when PJ said he thought he heard ghosts. Or why didn't he help PJ?

If Felix wasn't an idiot, PJ wouldn't have turned out this way.

His mind was on the man at the gas station, that man's family must be crying now, have refused to go to the work or school.

And the old school students PJ killed, they didn't deserve it, no one deserve to dies. Even if were nasty and mean to PJ, they didn't deserve it.

And the men that PJ killed now, have someone found them? Or will people find them too late? What if one of them survived but no one found them or didn't hear them?

And it was Felix fault, he is the one to take the blame. If he only was there for PJ.

Felix heard PJ running towards him, yelling in Felix's face about something, great he couldn't hear again. He is in too much pain and can't control over his body.

PJ ripped off Felix's yellow jacket and threw it away. Felix saw PJ had stuff with him. Alcohol, bandages, sew things, a lighter, and Felix knew what PJ would do.

PJ is going to take out the bullet to later stop the blood with fire. Felix are pretty sure that PJ have never read about medicine school, but this is almost the basic stuff that everyone knows.