Chapter 3

"America?" Felix repeated after his mother. "You guys decide to go to America during this mess? With a murderer on loose?"

"There haven't been any news or other victims since last month," Felix's dad said. "he is probably gone or are out of the country."
"Well how do you know that?" Felix asked.

"Please don't fight at the dinner," his mom sighed and looked up at Felix from her plate. "we have planed this trip for months now and we wanted it first as a surprise and now we can't cancel it."
Felix muttered, he know it is hard with America and their rules to get in their country.

"Beside," his father said. "you're almost 25, you're an adult who can take care of himself."
"I'm just thinking that the murderer can still be around! And it is soon Halloween as well!"
"Stop it Felix," his father said more annoyed. "the police will be out more extra on Halloween."

Even if Felix wanted to argument more he knew he wouldn't win. He didn't really feel safe yet. When he is outside or are going to work it feels like someone is watching him but he can never see another person staring at him. It would be ridiculous of Felix to go to the police or tell his parents that he feel overwatch when he has no proof that someone is doing that.

"I saw PJ yesterday," Felix's mom said when she had chewed done the chicken.
"PJ?"
"Don't you remember him?" his mom said to Felix's father. "PJ was the boy who usually hanged out with Felix when they were younger."
"Oh that PJ," his dad said with food in his mouth.

"He seemed all good," and Felix could feel how his mother stared at him to get his attention about PJ. "he said he still lived with his mom and was working in a shop."
Felix just nodded, he doesn't really want to think of PJ, the feeling of being overwatch started when he met PJ.

It could be PJ who is stalking Felix but he has no proof. Buy he hasn't actually seen PJ since when they met at the grocery shop.
"And he said his mom was sick," said Felix's mother and Felix now looked up on her. "apparently she is very sick, can't walk and she has memory loss. It's why PJ is staying home, to take care of her."

"Was it after the accident?" Felix asked and took a sip of the water in his glass.
"No," his mother sighed. "or I don't know, PJ decided not to tell how or when it happened. But for him, he seemed good."

Felix nodded and they continued to eat. Felix still remember how PJ was shocked after that car accident, he didn't come to school for a week. Mostly was it his mom who held him home since she didn't think it was a good idea to let him be sad in school.

But when he was back in school, when he and PJ started to play again, he was all happy like nothing had happen.

* * *

Felix stood at the front door while he watched his parents laid their bags in the taxi. A week before Halloween and they are leaving now.
Felix had calmed himself down, he will probably not feel the feeling of being overwatch since he will work a lot this week. And then he will be going to one of his friends parties so he isn't alone on Halloween.

"Make a call if you want something," his mom shouted and Felix smiled and nodded.
His mom smiled as well and waved and Felix waved back. His dad turned around to Felix after he saw his wife waving and waved as well to Felix.

For two weeks Felix's parents would be gone. Hopefully nothing would happen.
Felix watched his parents jumping in the taxi car, excited for two weeks in America, and they waved at Felix one last time before they left the street. Maybe their last wave for good.

Short chapter, sorry! Hope you enjoy this and if you want to read more about just LBGTQ+ I have another kickthepewdie fanfic called "Hug It Out Bro" with 11 chapters.

Fav or comment if you enjoyed this chapter, I promise it will be more on next chapter.