Chapter 9

It was really quiet, but there was someone there but Felix couldn't see anything. He stood there in his room in an old pyjamas he had from middle school, unbelievable it still fitted him after all those years.

He stood next to the door but couldn't come out, his door didn't have the handle. A slow panic came to him, he knew something was in his room. He started to kick the door but it didn't make any sound from his hard kicks.
"Mom!" Felix yelled through the door and hoped she would hear.

Felix turned around and saw something moving quick around the room. Felix needed to hide, even if the thing knows where he would hide he needed to hide.

But the only place he could think of was under the covers, he ran even if it felt like had a big cements bricks chained to his feet and made him extra slow. But he jumped to the bed and turned around to see PJ standing at the door with an evil smile. It was him that Felix had feared.

"Please Pj," Felix begged. "don't harm me."
He was near to cry when PJ started to walk up to him, he couldn't die like this.

* * *

The first thing Felix felt was pain in half of his body and when he opened his eyes he saw the cold ground of the room.
"You whine way too loud," Pj's voice said above him with raspy voice.
It didn't surprise Felix that PJ had knock him out the bed.

"Fucking hell," Felix mumbled and felt he still was in handcuff with his right hand.
He had such a weird dream, it was with PJ for sure, like PJ was about to murderer him. Which isn't just a dream, it is real, Felix thinks that PJ may kill him anytime soon.

"Come back up you whiny baby," PJ said and pulled his arm so Felix's arm was up and Felix pulled himself up to the bed. "did you have a nightmare?"
"Kinda," Felix said.
"Kinda?"
"Well it was just a weird dream that's all I remember."

Felix noticed the small window that lighted in to the room, it seemed to be morning already.
"We must be soon in France," PJ said and he sat up and looked at the clothes. "you stay in here while I try to find any jackets for you that doesn't have blood."

PJ got up from the bed and dragged up Felix as well to their clothes. PJ took his pants and pulled up the key to the handcuffs and freed himself. But before Felix almost took down his hand, PJ grabbed Felix around his throat.

"I don't want you to leave this room, understood?"
"We're on a fucking boat," Felix chocked on his words. "I can't escape here."
"Right," PJ said and let go of Felix neck.

Felix took up in hand around where PJ had hold him and breathed. Losing air is the worst thing Felix know, it is the worst thing to die to.
PJ dressed himself, glanced at Felix before he left the room. Felix took his pants and shoes and put them on and as well his t-shirt. His sweater was still covered in blood.

How long time was it all happened? It seems like weeks since Felix was kidnapped but it has only been a couple of days, soon a week. When his parents are getting home they will notice he is gone and call the polices if now his co-workers or his friends haven't done it already.

They will look for Felix, someone must have seen something, someone must have figured out that PJ's mom is all alone. There most be people who are looking for him.

After some minutes the door opened up and PJ stood there with a dirty yellow jacket that was fluffy on the inside.
"Take this," PJ said and threw it over to Felix. "we are soon on the land."