Chapter 8

"Where the hell is the boat," PJ muttered and his grip at the wheel got harder. "they are fucking 1 hour late."
"Maybe you gave them the wrong direction," Felix suggested.
"Shut up."

It was dark and Felix couldn't see very well outside out of the windows. The rain was pouring down and Felix didn't want to go outside when the boat is coming.
"Will you tell me now who they and the voice are who doesn't trust me?" Felix asked. "You said you would tell me."

PJ didn't say anything first. He kept starring out to the ocean, they were in town where there was port and it was filled with other boats.
"Do you know there are two kind of different people in this world?" PJ asked.
"Actually no, but I have read there are 16 personalities in this world."

"Well there is two kind of people, and both are dangerous," PJ said. "but the other ones are more dangerous, they are always looking for me."
"Who?"
"I don't know what they are, but I'm one of the few in this world that aren't one of the dangerous. I need to come up with something to stop them."

"So there are people chasing you?"
"Yes," PJ said. "I believe they have chased me since I was young but couldn't find me, but at the moment I heard the voice it warned me, I realised I am one of the few people that are a secret weapon. But it also told me that everyone was out after, me."

"Is that why the voice didn't trust me?" Felix asked. "Thought I was one of the dangerous?"
"Yes," PJ said. "I know I had to go to another country and I needed you... you're the only one I know who haven't been affected or is one of the dangerous people."

Felix seemed to understand more of PJ's disease. It can be clear now that he has schizophrenia, he believes some people are after him and in this case it was everyone except himself. But Felix doesn't think PJ have seen those 'dangerous' people, he only knows he is being chased. Maybe that's why he killed the people. He must have thought they were working with the dangerous people.

"I see the boat," PJ said and took the backpack he had in his knee.
Felix looked out and saw a light from a boat and since it was in the middle of the night it must be only them that would pick Felix and PJ up.
PJ went out and walked around the car, he had gloves on his hands and opened up the door for Felix since Felix still had his hands tied up.

The rain poured down hard and as fast Felix went out he went wet and it was hard to see. PJ pushed Felix forward and they started to walk towards the boat, when Felix didn't see, PJ threw the car keys away. No point to have keys if they won't be in England anymore.

They went far out on the bridge where the boat was, two big guys had jumped down from the boat to tie it to the bridge and took out stairs so you could walk up to the boat.
"It is unbelievable how many fishes there are in the sea," said PJ loudly when they got closer to the men. "but really scary that we don't know more than 5% of the sea."

It seemed to be a code since the men nodded and stepped aside and let PJ push Felix to the stairs. The men had big muscles and looked really dangerous with their tattoos. Neither didn't it seem they could smile.

"How can you trust them that they aren't one of the dangerous people?" Felix leaned in to PJ's ear.
"Oh they are dangerous," PJ said and looked around on the boat. "but they aren't one of the smart ones. Lets go and find our room on this ship."

PJ held his arm around Felix's back and walked to a door that was heavy to open up and made a lot of sounds from it.
There weren't many rooms in the boat but they found an empty room after have opened up a several doors and got yelled at the people who were inside the rooms.

"Where are we going?" Felix asked and it dropped from his hair and his clothes from all the rain.
"To France," PJ said and put the bag down. "I have prepared a car there we will have and then we find a place we can stay at."
"Also from Dark Web?"
PJ nodded and he took off his hoodie and t-shirt to hang up them.

"Do you need to hang up your clothes?" PJ asked and looked at Felix.
Felix cursed in his brain that PJ looked good without a shirt. If it wasn't for he was a bloody murderer Felix would actually be glad to date him.

"Yeah," Felix almost said as a whisper.
PJ went up to him and untied his hands. It did hurt a lot with being tied up and it leaved awful red marks on Felix's hands.
Felix took off his hoodie that still had blood on it and his t-shirt as well since the hoodie had make the t-shirt wet as well.

PJ hang up them and he took off his pants, Felix pretended to look in the room meanwhile PJ did it. Maybe there was something in the room that would help him to escape from PJ.
"Are you going to take off your wet pants or do you need help?" PJ asked.

"I can do it myself," Felix said and blushed a little.
He gave his wet pants to PJ and PJ had a smirk on his face while he took them. "You blushed."
"What?"
"I saw you blushing," PJ said with a chuckle.

"I didn't blush," Felix said and felt his face get more red since PJ pointed it out.
"Whatever," PJ said and took the handcuffs. "we both sleeps in the bed, it is too cold to be on this floor for you."

PJ took one of the handcuffs on his left hand and the other one on Felix's right hand. Almost dragged Felix to the bed.

PJ threw himself to the bed and Felix flew after him and landed next to him. Well he had turned around while he felt and now PJ's left arm was around Felix's back and Felix's right hand was up to PJ's left hand.

"Cozy," PJ said with a smirk at Felix.
"Shut up," Felix said annoyed and for real as well. "don't try to smile at me or give me those kind of looks. It doesn't change the fact you are murderer."

PJ raised his eyebrows and still had a smirk on his face.
"I protected myself and you as well. I could have left you alone with people in this world that would kill you."
"You have threat me that you will kill me though."

"And now you are with someone who will kill you, if I notice if you are actually working with the dangerous people I won't hesitate to do it."

It went quiet between them two. The only thing Felix could hear was them two breathing and the rain that smacked hard to the ocean. The room went from left and to the right all the time and it made Felix sick and he closed his eyes to try to focus on his breathing.

He felt an arm across his body and he felt PJ squeeze him closer to Felix's body. And for Felix it took him back to when he was younger and remember him and PJ at those nights when no one saw them. He truly missed PJ but that PJ is sadly gone.

I read that you wanted an update and here I am. BUT GUESS WHO WILL LEAVE YOU AGAIN? FOR 6-7 WEEKS?

Me. I will go to Mallorca (I live in Sweden btw) and have a practice job there for 6 weeks which means I won't have wifi all the time. So no I won't get money from the work but my school paid for everything for me so whatever right? (I go in Hotel & Tourism program)

So next week I will turn 18 and I will go to Mallorca. Cool.
Sorry I'm leaving you. I hope you all have it great, and I hope that maybe I can update something when I have wifi.