Chapter 10

It started to get nervous for Felix, he has to try not to flip out from the boat as fast they have came to the land. He has to stay calm and pretend he and PJ  are still getting along.

But Felix still had to wear handcuffs, behind his back, PJ have still an eye on Felix and don't want to trust Felix too fast even if he now really knows that Felix isn't one of them.

They both stood ready on the deck, ready to step on the land France as fast the bridge will fall down.

"It seems like there is some people on the land ready to greet us," PJ said low to Felix.
"Greet us?"
"Don't trust them. I don't know who they are but it seem to be some few people there that look... suspicious."

Felix looked at the few people that stood in a group, some of them had long coats on, like a private detective in the movies. Maybe it some kind of policemen here that got to know that Felix and PJ are the two men UK is looking for.

Felix felt a hand behind his back and looked at PJ.
"Just so they won't notice the handcuff," PJ mumbled. "I see the car, the white one."
PJ pointed at a small white car that was not far away from the men who stood in a group.

"We walk pass them and pretend like we are tourists okay?" PJ said and Felix nodded. "It will be fine."

Felix had a feeling that something would happen and he doesn't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing. The boat had now stopped completely and the men on the boat put down the bridge. It started to beat in Felix's chest, hard and fast so almost PJ could hear it probably.

PJ pushed a little on Felix and they started to walk down the bridge. Since Felix had his hands behind his back he focused extra on his steps. He didn't want to fall now. Felix looked up at the group of men who had made now two separate groups, they were four men total and they all looked at Felix and PJ.
"Just ignore them," PJ whispered in Felix's ear. "smile like we are on a vacation."

Felix looked at PJ when he had put his foot on the land and PJ smiled big like a honest smile and looked around like a tourist does. Felix forced a smile and looked at whatever PJ looked at. But when they start to get closer to the car Felix couldn't stop feeling that the men was watching them.

But they passed them and came to the car and PJ walked over to the passenger seat and Felix walked over to the the other side, Felix thought that this would be a problem for him to open the door since his hands are handcuffed but even before PJ could get in to the car they heard a voice.

They both looked up at the men and one of them spoke France, both Felix and PJ looked at each other and back to the man.
"Sorry?" PJ tried to say with a smile.
It went quiet before the man that was shortest of them four started to talk.
"Is that your car?"

"Well, it is my friend's car," PJ said. "He said he would leave the car here so we are going to the apartment with it."
"Really? What is your friend's name?" the short man asked and put a cigarette in his mouth.

"Um," PJ said and looked over at Felix, Felix could have the chance to shout out, say he is kidnapped but something was stopping him and his mind was almost empty, it was almost blurry for him to even focus what was going on.

He heard mumble from PJ, sounded like PJ asked why the men wanted to know. Felix noticed that the men pointed at him but he had no idea what was going on. What was actually happening to his body?

It seemed like everything came back when he heard a loud gun shot. PJ had quick pulled up a gun and shot the short man. The three other men had now search where they could hide to not get shot. Felix looked around and saw big tree boxes and ran over there, one of the three men had pulled up their gun and shot at Felix.

Felix almost threw himself behind the boxes and breathed heavy, he couldn't hear anything except the gun shots and he had pain in his left arm, it did hurt a lot actually. Felix tried to look at his left arm and only saw blood that was coming out through the jacket.

Suddenly the gun shot stopped. Felix thought he had went death but he could hear the ocean and some birds tweeting.
"Felix?" it was PJ voice, very low.
Felix stayed still, didn't say anything.
"Felix?" PJ said louder and started to walk around. "Felix where are you?!"

It sounded like PJ had panic.
"Felix!" PJ cried out.
It did hurt for Felix to hear that, PJ crying out to him and don't know he is just hiding. Felix could run but... why won't he?

"FELIX!" PJ literally screamed out.
Felix laid down on the ground, on his right since the pain was too big on the left. Felix heard sobs now, it was from PJ. Felix could only think how cruel he was to PJ as a teenager and ignored him and didn't answer his texts.

He thought about them have their own secrets and the nights that seems like a dream now.

How could he have treated PJ like this? Isn't all this Felix fault? If he didn't left PJ maybe no one would have died. Maybe people would have lived happy today.

"Where the fuck are you Felix," PJ sobbed and Felix took a deep breath, after all, this is all his fault.
"PJ," Felix said and his voice cracked a little bit.
But it seemed that PJ had heard it and rushed to Felix, PJ jumped over the boxes and landed next to Felix.

"Felix for fucks sakes, what are you doin-" PJ looked at Felix's arm and went quiet.
He looked at Felix and PJ had tears in his eyes. Without saying anything, PJ picked up Felix and had Felix over his shoulder.

Felix was tired, and he looked at ground that they walked on and it was a little bit blurry because of the tears in his eyes.

It is all my fault Felix thought before PJ threw him in the backseat and Felix let out a painful scream.

Hiii, happy late new year, happy late holidays, happy late to everything!

Hope you have it good, I have started school and are study extra much to be able to take drive license hopefully this month or next month!

Sorry for slow updates, but this story is on it's way to an end.

Read my other KickThePewdie fanfic Endless Dream

See ya!