Day with da Fam

Pls.watch MyExAndWhys in cinemas this coming Feb.15..Spend your valentines with LizQuen...🙏😘

Cute,cute talaga...patuloy na pinangigigilan ni Liza ang pisngi ni Quen.Nasa van sila ng boyfriend papunta sa bahay nila dahil birthday ng grandma nya ngayon.
Baby, stop it na..saway nito sa kanya gamit ang napakalambing na boses.
Pero hindi nya ito sinunod sa halip ay lalo pa nyang diniinan ang pagpisil sa pisngi nito.
I love you..pa cute na sabi nya.She's extra sweet to him.Hindi dahil sa bumabawi sya dahil nagselos ito kundi dahil talagang nakakagigil ang kapogian nito.
Nakadama naman sya ng awa ng mapansing sobra na ang pamumula ng pisngi nito kaya pinasya nyang tigilan na ang pagpisil.She just rested her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist.
Gumanti naman ng yakap si Quen sa kanya.They stayed in that position until they reached their house.
Nang makapasok sa bahay ay masigla nitong binati ang kanyang lola.
Happy Birthday, Grandma..binigyan ni Quen ng matunog na halik sa magkabilang pisngi ang lola niya.
Another one thing that she's thankful of,them being close and at ease with their respective family.
She greeted her grandma and kissed her on the cheeks.Then they headed through the kitchen.
Masayang nakipagkwentuhan sila sa mga kamag-anak nya habang kumakain.

Kuya,wanna play with us?..it was Justine,asking Quen to play PlayStation with him.
Baby,I'll just go play with them..paalam nito sa kanya.
She just nodded and continued chit chatting with her family.
After eating she excused herself and went in the sala where Quen is playing games with her brother.
She sat on the sofa across Quen then hugged one her chubby nephew.
Quen glanced and smiled at her.
Ipinagpatuloy nila ang masayang kwentuhan ng mga kaanak sa sala.
And she was mesmerize when she looked at Quen laughing really hard when her uncle said a joke.He's very cute. Nothing's really change.She saw a photo of him when he was still a cute little Quenito laughing  with kita-lahat-ng gilagid like that.And she really adores him.
She wanted to sit beside him and pinch  his cute face again and again,but she controlled herself.

Ilang oras pa silang nag-stay sa bahay bago nagpaalam dahil excited syang magdrive ngayong nakuha na nya ang pinakahihintay na driver's license.

Babe,sakay ka na..aya niya kay Quen.She's very much excited to drive her car around the Metro for the first time,and it couldn't get more fun and exciting than driving with the man she loved.
Her andrenalin rushed as they entered the car.
Ready?..she asked with twinkling eyes.
Quen smiled widely at her.She can feel how excited and happy he is for her.
Before starting the engine,she prayed for their safety first.

Nasa kalagitnaan na sila ng pagda-drive nya ng ma-stuck sila sa traffic.Nilingon niya si Quen,her cheeks blushed when she caught him intently looking at her.
W-why?..she stammered.
Instead of answering her,Quen held her hand then moved closer to her.Her heart started to beat crazily when his lips slowly claimed hers.
Tinanggal nya ang kamay sa manibela para mayakap ito.She could feel his lips firmly pressed againts her.
I love you babe..she said,almost gasping when they lips apart after that long kiss.
Love you so much,baby...punong-puno ng pagmamahal na sabi nito.
Pinikit niya ang mga mata ng muling bumaba ang labi nito upang halikan sana sya nang may bumusina sa likod nila.
Mabilis nyang naitulak ito na muntikan ng ikauntog ng ulo nito sa bintana.
Sorry...
Its okay..he held her hand again and planted  soft kisses on it.
She smiled sweetly at him.It was indeed a joyride with her babe.