HHWW(holding hands while walking)

I love you...
Hindi na mabilang ni Liza kung nakailang I love yous' na si Quen sa kanya habang naglalakad sila sa shore.
I love you too..
At hindi na din nya mabilang kung ilang I love you too ang nasasagot nya dito.Quen never get tired of saying how much he loves her,every minute and every second. And so was she.
Baby,did I ever told you that this is one of my dream?..Quen asked her.They were holding hands while walking at the shore with intertwined fingers.
She looked at him and gave her sweetest smile.
Yes,you told me that already.
They stop from walking and looked at the sea while he was back hugging her.She leaned her head on his chest,feeling his heart beat.
I'm excited to watch our kids swimming right there..he whispered on her ears while pointing at the sea.
She looked at him.She saw that twinkling eyes and kita-lahat-ng gilagid-smile again.
Grabe,ang advance ng mga iniisip mo ha?..
Hindi ka ba naeexcite na makita ang mga anak natin?..nakalabing tanong nito,kunwari'y nagtatampo..
Hmm..ikaw talaga.Tampo agad.Of course,I'm excited..pang-aamo nya rito na lalo pang inilapit ang katawan dito.Contradictory to the cold weather she doesn't feel cold, she feels warm in his arms.They stayed on that position for a moment while talking about/for their future.
But,seriously baby,I feel so blessed.Coz I have the most beautiful and precious gift that everyone wanted to have..Quen turned her around,making her face him.
I love you so much baby.Can't wait to be with you every waking and sleeping hours of my life..He caressed her cheeks tenderly and gently planted a soft kiss on her forehead.
She lightly pinched his nose.This guy never fails to make her kilig.People always see him as the happy go lucky guy,but he is a man of responsibility and wisdom.He seldom talks seriously, but once he opened his mouth and talk, you will sense his wisdom and you'll find yourself listening in his every word.
I'm blessed too.Coz whether we admit it or not,many girls and gays also wanted you,but you're here with me.You chose to love me.And I love you too,so so much..She planted kisses on his nose.Aside from his eyes,his nose is one of her fave part of his handsome face.
Oh,baby..he cupped her chin and kissed her lips.She closed her eyes.She wanted to savor the sensation they're giving to each other.
The kiss grew deeper and more passionate.Liza's finger played on Quen's ear.He pulled her closer,closer that they bodies almost collide.
His hand wrapped around her waist, while the other one is exploring her body.
Good thing that the people who were there while ago and took selfies with them were gone.
They are the only souls in the place.
She slide her fingers down to his neck,next to his shoulder and then to his chest.
Oh..babe..
She moaned when his lips suckled her neck while his hand gently cupped her breast.
She brushed her fingers on his hair as his lips went to her shoulders and plant small kisses on it.
Babe,someone's coming..Liza whispered and lightly pushed Quen off her.
They composed themselves and walked back to the house with that playful smiles on their faces and kept on mouthing I love you for each other.