Surprise Party

Andi,are you and EJ gonna come later for Hopie's surprise party?..Quen asked his sister as he entered into her room.
They organized a Harry Potter themed party for Liza later tonight.His baby is a huge fan of Harry Potter.A Potter-Head as she calls herself.
Yes..Andi replied.
Can you buy me flowers for Hopie?..I need nineteen orange roses..
Andi who's busy preparing for her outfit later,gaze at him.
Okey,but I don't have extra money for that,bro..
Lumakad sya palapit dito at masuyong ginulo ang buhok nito.
Utang muna ako sa'yo..natatawang biro niya.
Andi pinched his arm.
I don't have money nga..
Ouch!..okey kiddo..aniya habang hinihimas ang namumulang braso.Kumuha siya ng pera sa pitaka at inabot dito.
Don't forget to bring it later..bilin niya bago lumabas ng kwarto.
Tumango ito at ipinagpatuloy ang ginagawa.
Wala na kasi syang time para personal na bumili ng bulaklak para sa girlfriend.
May ilang scenes pa silang i-sho-shoot for the movie. After that my event pa siya for his new endorsement.Then he will go straight to Hopie's party.

Okey.Pack up..sigaw ni direk.
Agad silang nagpunta ni Hopie sa tent.
Babe,what time matatapos yung event mo?..Liza asked him while packing their things.
I don't know.I have no idea baby..he lied.Mabilis lang yon.It's just a short presscon.Ipapakilala lang sya as new endorser of the brand,then will ask him few questions and presto! he can go.
Ikaw?Do you have event after this?..patay malisyang tanong niya.Tho,he knows na bluff lang yung event nito.Yung photoshoot nito later ay part ng surprised party.
Yeah.I have..malungkot na sagot nito.
He walked towards her and embraced her.
I'll make it up to you.Promise..he smiled secretly.If she found out about their surprise party,he's very much sure na puro suntok at kurot ang aabutin niya rito.

Kanina pa nagtataka si Liza kung bakit hindi pa nagsisimula ang photoshoot niya.She's very much excited pa naman dahil Hogwarts Themed ang photoshoot nya ngayon.
Hopie,let's start na...one of the crew told her.She stood up and grabbed the lantern that the crew is handling to her.The crew accompanied her to the venue.
And to her surprise, it wasn't really a photoshoot!It was a surprise party for her birthday! And it was inspired from her favorite fiction book:Harry Potter!.All of the guest were dress like the characters in Hogwarts School.
She was stunned.An overflowing happiness consumed her.She couldn't hide her joy.Almost all if her friends were there.
Her tita Onie welcomed her.She puts a scarf around her neck and handed her a wand.
Umupo siya sa silyang laan para sa kanya.
The guests made wishes for her one by one.Her heart was fill with so much gratitude.
But,her eyes and heart were looking for a certain person.Her special someone. Mr.Enrique Gil.
Will he come tonight?Is he finished with his engagement?.She kept asking to herself.
At para namang narinig ng tadhana ang tanong nya.There he is. Standing behind the camera.Silently and Intensely looking at her.
The event host called him to gave his wish for her.

(Excerpt from Quen's birthday wish)..
Hi..Quen started with a malambing voice.
She smiled shyly.The guests started to teased them.She could feel their kilig.
Happy birthday.My wish for you is you stay beautiful, inside and out.You're a gem to everybody.Don't say that nobody loves you coz we all love you.
At ang huling wish ko para sayo is I wish all your wishes will come true.
The crowd cheered "I love you".Quen inwardly laughed at them.She could feel her cheeks blushed.
Just like her magical birthday theme, an enchanted feeling flows over her body.
Quen went towards her and gently kissed her cheek.Again the crowd almost went crazy.They all teased them and shouted "may forever".
He sat besides her for some picture taking.
Happy birthday, baby.I love you..he whispered as she leaned closer to him.
She allowed a sweet smile to escape her lips.He really never fails to put smile on her face.To make her kilig with his simple gesture.To make her the happiest and luckiest.The blessed among any other girls in the universe.

Hindi pa rin maalis ang ngiti niya kahit nakauwi na siya buhat sa party.She was really dumbfounded until now.She felt like she was daydreaming.What really surprised her kanina is the video greeting of Mommy Bambi.She knew how shy Mommy Bambi is,but she still chose to made a video greeting for her.She felt very special.Not all girlfriends were loved by the mother of their boyfriends.And she's indeed blessed that her future mother in law adores her.
She smelled the orange roses that Queen gave her.Tears flowed from her eyes as she found out the meaning behind the orange roses.

(Orange Rose meaning:)
It's a color that symbolizes admiration and attraction,and a blooming desire.It can also mean "I'm proud of you".A lighter shade of orange signifies passion and enthusiasm.

Her boyfriend never just gave her flowers without significant meaning. She really felt how proud he is of her.How he really admired her.And how passionate his love for her.
She grabbed her phone.Opened her snap chat and posted the roses with the caption saying:
Good night.Plus,three hearts.
It's her way of saying I love you to Quen.And that she's very thankful for having him.Kaya nga when people asked her about her birthday wish, she told them that she has no wish for herself.Her wish is for others.For her family, friends,those who he helped her and for the less fortunate.
She really couldn't ask more for herself. She has all she prayed and wished for.She was bless with a loving family.With true,sincere and loyal friends.With loving and supportive fans.And most of all,with a real life king,a knight in shining armor,a conqueror, and a clown,rolled into one.Her beloved better half.. Enrique Mari Bacay Gil V..