Happy Birthday

Before I start this chapter,let me just greet our Queen of the Gil,the happiest birthday🎂🎊🎉..I wish that all your wishes come true.And I wish for you and Quen's happiness.. Love you both😘😘

Quen woke up early than he usually does.He's going to fix his and Andi's visa for their Japan tour.
His baby was already there two days ago with her family and friends.Sila na lang ni Andi ang kulang.He didn't know what went wrong with their visas.He decided to go to the embassy by himself.He will fix it personally.He has to.He didn't want to disappoint his queen.He promised her that he will be there in time for her birthday.
He quickly took a shower and went down stairs.
Quen?, I'm coming with you..Andi said. He looked at his sister.She was already dressed. Ready to come with him.
Why, don't you eat breakfast first?.. Their mom told them.
No,Ma.We'll eat later na lang after we finish fixing with our visas.We have to be early there..
Yeah.Baka abutan kami ng traffic..She second the motion.
Mommy Bambi just nod her head and told them to be careful.
They kissed their mom and headed out on their way to embassy.
Quen,I really pray that our visa will be fix and approve. I super want to be with them in Japan..Andi said, sounding like a child. He knew that it was not just him whose frustrated,Andi also.His sister was very much excited to go to Japan with them for Hopie's birthday. She and her best friend EJ had shopped for their tour.
Don't worry,okey? We'll fix this. We'll be there few hours from now.. He assured her and pat her head.

Both Andi and Quen were silent in the car.None of them want to utter a single word.
Nakakuyom ang kamao niya habang nagda-drive pauwi.Si Andi naman ay pinasyang makinig na lang ng music sa kanyang cellphone.
You guys want to eat na?..salubong ni Mommy Bambi sa kanila.
Sabay na umiling ang dalawa.Sadness was written all over their faces.
What happened?..Is something wrong?..nag-aalalang tanong ng ina.
Quen looked up to stop the tears flowing from his eyes.He just kissed his mom and went to his room.
Andi hugged their mom and told her what happened.

Quen sobbed at his bed.Buried his face on the pillow.He cried in frustration.Bakit?Bakit ngayon pa sya nagkapromblema regarding visa? Sa dinadami ng pagkakataon na pwedeng magkaproblema sya sa visa,talgang sa birthday tour pa ng girlfriend nya?He had been almost the whole world,never nya na-encounter ang visa problem,ngayon lang.
Ughh...he wanted to scream.He wanted to release his frustration and disappointment.
He stood up from the bed.Got his phone.Dialed the numbers of people he thinks could help him.
Fuck!!..he was getting more frustrated and annoyed. All of his contacts said that they can do nothing about it.
All of them, told him to just wait for the time of releasing their visas.
Damn!..he cursed.He needs his Visa now! He needs to be in Japan.Hopie,is waiting for them.For him.
Muling napa-upo si Quen sa kama.Hindi na nya napigilan ang mga luhang pumapatak mula sa mga mata.Naiiyak sya sa inis.
He's crying coz he felt useless.
His phone vibrated. Liza is calling through video phone.
He wiped his tears and composed himself.
Hi,baby...bati niya.Pilit pinasisigla ang boses.
Babe?Is something's wrong?..nag-aalalang tanong ni Liza.
Tanging iling lang ang naging tugon niya.Ayaw nyang magsalita.Sigurado kase sya na hindi nya mapipigil ang maiyak kapag ibinuka nya ang bibig.
Quen?I know something's bothering you.What is it?..malumanay na tanong nito.
Gaya nga ng inaasahan niya,hindi nya napigil ang emosyon.
I'm sorry,baby..his voice was terribly shaking.
For what?..
I'm really sorry,baby...he repeatedly said.He can't even look at her.
Babe,you're making me nervous.What are you sorry for?...Liza worriedly asked.Kung makakalabas lang ito mula sa screen baka ginawa na nito.
I can't be there.I am really sorry.I failed you..frustration was really written on his face.
I'll understand if you'll get mad at me and won't talk to me for a long time.. He continued.
Oh,babe.Why would I get mad at you?. I know you did all you can,just to be here with me.And that's enough for me.Don't be frustrated na,okey?.. Parang nang-aalo ito ng bata sa paraan ng pagkausap sa boyfriend.
No,my fault really. I should've fix my own Visa then.If I did that,I'm sure I'm with you even on the first day..Sising-sisi siya.Nasanay kase sya na may nag-aayos ng flight nya.
Babe, don't blame yourself.Alam ko naman na kung pwede ka lang lumipad papunta dito eh,ginawa mo na..
Baby,if only I had power like Superman,you bet I will. Just to be with you..
Kaya nga.So don't be too hard on yourself.And I'll still have more birthdays to celebrate with you, right?..she was trying to make him smile using her sweetest voice.
And she succeed.He doesn't feel so pissed off right now than he was a while ago.Her sweet voice zen his mind and emotion.
Okey, baby.I won't be upset..
That's my Quenito.So don't cry na ha,baby boy?.. She was mocking him.
Oh!now, you're mocking me?..nakangiti na nyang wika dito.
Just wanna make you happy.I love you, babe..she winked while telling him that.
Baby,it's your birthday, I should be the one to make you happy..
But,you do.You always make me happy...she was now teary eyed.
Happy, happy birthday,baby. Enjoy your day.Keep touring and roaming around there until your feet swollen..
Oh!Is that your birthday wish for me?..nakataas ang isang kilay na tanong nito.
Quen's laughter filled his room.
His baby is really cute when mad.
No,baby.You know I won't wish you that.I love you and I miss you so much..he said seriously.
Course,I know. And I love you and I miss you too..she showered him with flying kisses.
And by the way,tell Andi that I miss her.And Mommy Bambi too..
I will..They both kissed their cellphone's screen when they end their conversation.

He spent his entire day,playing PS4 with Andi.Then he set his alarm at exactly eleven pm.

Tik tak tik tak..
It was his alarm. He woke up.Squinting his eyes.He grabbed his phone.Opened his Instagram account. He looked for Hopie's photo.He chose the photo where Liza has butterfly pins on her hair.It were taken during their endorsement shoot.Hopie was immitating Ms.Jolina there.
(See photo above.Quen's caption was there too).
He wanted to be the last to greet her a happy birthday. He wanted to tell the universe how proud he is for her.He wanted the universe to know how thankful he is that the Lord gifted him the greatest gift he had ever made:His baby.His love. His monkey. His weirdo.His what is.His Queen.And most especially, His Other Half..Hope Elizabeth Hanley Soberano..His Mrs.Gil to be..