Special Someone

Baby,we have a little problem.. Quen told her.They were in Parañaque.A day ago,magkasama sila sa charity event para sa kanyang birthday. His the one that influenced her in doing that.And she's very happy that another one of her dreams had came true.That,they'll do charity events together as a couple.
She looked at him then moved closer to him.
What problem?..she asked.
Quen put his arm around her waist and answered.
There was something went wrong with our visa daw..
Ha?.but tomorrow na yung sched.ng flight natin..
Sorry baby.I think we can't be on the same flight.But,don't worry we're fixing it already...
She leaned more closer to him. She buried her face on his chest to hide her tears. This will be the first time na hindi sila magkakasabay sa out of the country tour nila at sobrang nalulungkot siya.
Hey, don't cry.I promise I'll be there in time for your birthday.. He softly said while wiping her tears with his lips.
Promise?..she held his hands and kissed him on the lips.
He nod his head as he was kissing her back.

Babe,where here now in Japan..she informed Quen as soon as they arrived at Narita.
He must still be sleeping at this hour.She just want to let him know that they landed safely. Kagabi ay magkausap sila through face time.Panay ang bilin nito na sundin niya ang instructions ng mga FA,ironically, kase sya lagi ang gumagawa nun kapag magkasama sila sa plane.
After getting all their baggage,they went to the hotel.
She unpacked her things and arranged them.
Hopie?..EA,her bestfriend,called her attention.
Why?..she asked while continuing in arranging her things.
What time will Quen and Andi be here?..EA asked. She and Celine were her roommates,and Andi supposedly.
Sana by tomorrow afternoon,they're here na...
They were almost finish in their luggage when someone knocked on the door.
EA opened the door.It was EJ who knocked.
Let's go na guys.Awra na tayo dito sa Jaffun..he said and strike a post like a model.
Okey,..let's go..she and EA said in duet.

After a long and tiring day of roaming around they decided to go back at the hotel.

Hays..it was really fun..sabi ni Celine sabay dapa sa kama.Sumunod sila ni EA at ginaya ang posisyon nito.She was about to sleep when her phone rang.
It was Quen.
Babe,..masayang bungad niya.
Looks like my baby had a great day...he said.Even though she can't see his face,she knows that his smiling.
Yeah,but it'll be greater if you were here..again she feels so sad.It would really be funnier and greater if Quen and Andi were with them.
Baby,don't worry tomorrow we'll be there...he assured her.
Babe,..she paused then continued.
Thank you for your gift. I really appreciate it..she's crying while she's saying this.
I gave you that,to make you happy.If only I knew na iiyak ka lang,I should've never looked for it...he teased.
Babe,I love you.I really do and I miss you so much..she sincerly said.
I love you too,baby.I miss you more.Sleep now.And dream of me,ayt?..
I will..she said and gave him a virtual kiss..

It was almost one o'clock in Japan. Both of her friends were already snoring,but here she is pretty much awake.Maybe because she really misses her boyfriend or his thinking of her that's why she can't fall asleep.
She opened her instagram account and post a photo of her with the bag that Quen had for her as birthday gift.She wants to tell the world how lucky she is for having him.And aside from that,it was her way of low key saying that she misses him.Super misses him.Her Special Someone.
(Look at the photo above,it was the exact caption on Hopie's instagram post)..
It was one of the things she really admire about him.He would make all impossible become possible.And he's really indeed the man of her dreams.And the man who will make her dreams come true.Quen will really do anything for her to be happy. He always think of her happiness more than his own.
She really loves that man.God knows how much.