BabeTangas with love

According to the famous Filipino poet na si Balagtas..
"O pag-ibig na makapangyarihan
  Pag pumasok sa puso ninuman
  Hahamakin ang lahat
  Masunod ka lamang"
Liza did that literally.She surpassed the storm just to be with the man she really loves.
Even though,Quen already told her last night na ok lang kahit di sya makasunod sa Batangas,she still insisted.
And here she is,infront of him.
Merry Christmas,babe..
Oh,she could looked on those sparkling,twinkling eyes of him that were looking at her.Its spark can beat all the stars in the galaxy.
M-merry Christmas too,baby..his smile almost reached his ears.
And she wouldn't get tired of saying that her boyfriend really has the most beautiful smile. No one can pull that kita-lahat-ng gilagid-smile perfectly other than him.
Wew!nemen,true leve.No typhoon could break us apart lang ang peg..sabay sabay na biro ng mga kaibigan nila.
They all laughed at their jokes.
Inggit lang kayo..ganti niya with tongue out pa..

I told you not to come na lang kapag malakas ang bagyo..sabi Quen nang makapagsolo sila sa kwarto.Nasa baba kase ang mga kasama nila at busy sa paglalaro ng board game,pero mamaya sa room din ni Quen matutulog sila Andi at Ea.
Why?Don't you wanna spent christmas with me?..kunwari'y nagtatampong tanong niya sa malungkot sa tono.
Quen held her closer to him.Then he tenderly kissed her nose.
Of course not.Baby,I just don't want something bad happen to you..
She caressed his cheek and kissed his nose too.
I understand your point,and nothing bad happened naman diba?..
He nod his head and positioned his self on top of her.
I love you so much,baby...his eyes and voice were full of love.
She looked at him with equal love and passion.She let her self do what her heart is longing to do for the past hours that they'd been apart.She passionately kissed his lips.She can't bare the thought of not being with him on Christmas,kaya kahit bagyo pa yan she wouldn't care.All she wants for Christmas is to be with this man she's kissing right now.

Kids,I think you should all go upstair.Sa pool na lang kayo.It's much safer there...tawag ni Mommy Bambi sa kanila.Medyo lumalaki na nga ang alon at mas lumalakas ang hangin at ulan,kaya sinunod nila ang payo nito.They all went upstairs.
Did I tell you how sexy you are in that sports wear?..Quen whispered on her ears using his sexy voice.It made her body temperature hotter by a degree even in a cold stormy weather.
You too..she said blushingly.
He moved his face closer to her.Maybe an inch apart from her face.Dinig nya ang marahas nitong paghinga.
You're the best gift,I ever received in my whole life..desire,love and sincerity were on his eyes as he slowly and pasionately kissed her lips.
She put her guards down.She wouldn't care if their friends were looking at them.She responded to his kisses.She wrapped her arms on his neck.Then she starts caressing his hair as their kisses went deeper.
Quen pulled her closer, making their bodies almost one.
I love you,babe.You're the best gift I ever wanted in my life...she breathlessly said in between their passionate kisses.
She could feel his hardness on her abdomen. And it brought thousands of volts onto her body.
His really gifted.Front and back.
You,two get a room..Andi shouted.
They let go of the kiss but still hugging each other.
Quen winked at Andi and their friends.
Its Christmas guys.And all I want for Christmas is a kiss from my baby,kayo talaga..iiling-iling na sabi nito.
Sige,post muna kayo then you can continue that kissing scene...Biro ni EJ habang itinututok sa kanila ang camera.
They both posted like a genuine sports enthusiast with their swim wear.
Ilang shots din ang ginawa nito,then he told them that they can continue their kiss.
Quen moved his eyebrows up and down.Wearing that playful smirk.
She mimicked his gesture,indicating that she wants their kisses to continue.
He tenderly cupped her chin and kissed her lips again.