"And?" Asked Austin.

"And ..." I hesitated again but continued.

"And Ive been having flashbacks about you." I turned and looked at him.

"I know that you said that we met at the mall. but I just don't believe you Austin." I said looking at him again but he was smiling.

"You're name is FAMILIAR. Like I've heard it before. You sound like a celebrity ! I swear Austin you're not telling me the truth." When I looked at him he was staring at me with a grin.

"What" he kinda scared me. The cart suddenly stopped. I looked down at the ground and were really high. I look around scared and then i realized. Were at the top of the ferris wheel.

"Austin what's going on?" I turned back to him and he was smiling widely.

"Its time" He said looking down at the bear then he looked back at me.

"You think I'm going to read the bears foot and not going to say anything about what I just said." I said annoyed. Austin then took the bear and hide behind it.

"Austin." I said laughing a little.

"Nobodies here besides me." I hear Austin make a nasally, high pitched girl voice pretending to be the bear.

"Aus..."

"Read my foot." He said again with the "pretend" bear voice. I sat there quiet but smiling.

"Please read my foot." He said with the high pitched voice. So I took the bear/tigers foot and read it.

It said... I don't want another pretty face. I don't want just anyone to hold ...

Then I heard someone started singing a male low voice but a sweet low tone.

I look up confused. I see Austins head poke out from behind the bear. He then sang "I don't want my love to go to waste."

He then took the bear and quickly put it behind him and sang "I want you and your beautiful soul." When he was done singing beautifully.

He held both my hands that were on my lap. His hands were both soft and warm. He then looked up at me with his beautiful eyes.

"I want to give you something." He said still holding my hands.

"What?" I said smiling. He let go of his left hand and reached into his pocket.

"I want to give you this..." He took the item out of his jeans.

He then let go of my hands and held up a white shelled necklace. The know that you get from Hawaii. The light shined bright on the necklace and it made it look bright white and beautiful.

"What is this?" I said quickly reaching for it. I held it in my hands.

"Its a puka shelled necklace..." He said looking at it.

"Let's just say I've been through a lot with it and ..." He took it from my hands and unclipped the clip and wrapped it around my neck. The shells felt cold on my warm skin.

"And I want you to have it." He said clipping it and letting go. It hang from my neck.

"You look beautiful." He said smiling. The bright light shined on his face. His high cheek bones, and plump red tender lips, with his hazel eyes made me have butterflies in my stomach. I reached over and gave him a hug.

I started sniffing. Tears filled my eyes and I dug my face in his arms.

"Hey hey. why are you crying?" He said patting my back.

"I don't know." I said laughing but crying at the same time. I then pull away from the hug.

"I'm just very emotional." I said laughing while I wipes away the tears.

"Hey hey.." He took his right hand and wiped away some of my tears.

"Don't cry." He said smiling. He always makes me smile when he smiles. His hands were still on my cheek.

I then look up and I see him staring at me. His eyes switched from looking at my lips then to my eyes. I feel his hand reaching to the back of my head. His eyes locked on to my my lips.

He starts pulling me closer and closer. I feel his eyelashes touch my cheek and the top of his wet lips touch mine a little bit.

"Ahem." I hear so I turn my head. Snapping out of this moment. I see the man with the Dr.Seuss hat on. Austin let go of my face and I start laughing. I look up and I see nobody else on the ride besides us.

"Sorry" I looked up at the man. All he did was smile.

"Don't worry. I've seen young teenage kids kiss before." He said closing the ferris wheel up. I fake smiled.

Was I really going to kiss him? I thought to myself as we both walked away.

:) Thanks for reading this chapter. I looked back at the last chapter and I saw that I have 103 votes :) you guys are amazing <3

Anyways if this chapter gets 50 votes :) I'll make chapter 64 :) Thanks for reading <3