"So how are you?" He said turning his head.

"Uhh its going good. I'm kinda cold." I said turning my head to look at him.

He looked at me with a "Are you serious?" face. I started smiling.

"What?" I said shoving him.

"I'm wearing a tank top and YOURE cold." He said shoving me back which made me smile. We sat there in silence. We began going to the top of the ferris wheel.

I looked down and though oh my god. its so high.

I see the people on the ground. They look like a colony of ants. The food stands doesn't look like food stands. Everything was tiny. I feel Austin put his arm around me. His warm arm wrapped around my neck and fell on my right shoulder. I look at him and he looked at me.

His hair blowing in the wind and the sunlight hitting his face making me look into his hazel eyes. The only thing between us was the giant tiger.

"Are you still cold?" He said smiling while holding me.

"Yea. My hands are cold though" I said looking down at them. When I said that he took his hand off of my shoulders and cupped both of his hands together. Like he was getting water with his hands.

"Come on. give me your hands" He said. I turned slightly to him and gave him my hands.

He took them and put them up to his mouth. He started blowing his hot breathe onto my hands.

This is so familiar. Its like he did this before. I feel like he did it before. Like ... I can't explain it. Its too familiar.

He looked up still blowing hot air on my hands "Does that feel better?" I nodd and he starts smiling. Then he continued blowing into my hands.

Does that feel better? sounds familiar. I cant.

I quickly pull my hands away from him and look away.

"Austin this is too familiar." I said looking away.

"What's familiar?" He asks. I turned to him.

"The whole blowing into my hands. The Does it feel better question. Your car! The red car. This carnival looks so familiar. Its like I've seen and heard all of this before. and ... " I hesitated looking down at my hands. Feeling them. They're warm now.