Chapter 5 : Weak

I kept tossing and turning around, I didn't even sleep, I just can't, I was scared, I felt like fainting so bad. I don't know what has gotten into me, I wasn't feeling like myself.

        I was so annoyed at myself for not sleeping well, I decided to walk in the streets to calm myself down. As it was really cold outside ,I took out a jacket and changed my shorts into jeans. "BYE MUM! " I said.What the heck is wrong with my brain, my mum is already gone, gone, gone. Aish pabo! I smacked myself in the head really hard as I walked out of my home and locked it.

     I was walking in the streets, no one was there since it was already 12.37am, it was really quiet, I didn't really like it. I wanted to turn back home, when I saw some familiar figures talking and laughing. I walked towards them "Jin? " I asked. They turned back " Oh my God Da Yong! It's so late why are you not sleeping? " Rap Mon asked me ,I could see he was a little shocked. "I can't sleep, I am not used to being alone in the house, I'm scared...... " I trailed off. " Why not come to our dorm, we have a extra room there. " Suga asked. Without hesitation, I nodded my head. "But I don't want to be alone in the room, that's the thing. " I said again. " I will sleep with you then. "Jhope said immediately while smiling. My eyes widened. " I'll be sleeping on the floor so don't worry. " Jhope wanted to make sure that I trust him, but I already did.

       BTS dorm

         " Nice dorm. " I said while laughing.
"Thanks. " Rap Mon said. " I will show u to the room, come. " I followed Rap Mon and after I entered the room. After Rap Mon left, I jumped onto the bed. " I seriously feel much better with these guys. " I said while stretching. "Ha ha, really? " Jhope came in while bringing a mattress. " Hey!  You aren't suppose to hear it. " I pouted. Jhope laughed as he ruffled  my hair. I pulled back, using my hands to straighten it back. After laughing for awhile more, we all went to sleep.

      Next morning

     I woke up extra early thanks to being in BTS house, they are always on time.  " Omg I need to change, arghhhhh. " I said as i messed up my hair more. "You should ask Jin to send you to your house now and we will meet at the same bus stop. " jhope said while yawning. I nodded my head, that sounds okay.

        I went downstairs and saw jin in the kitchen cooking. "Jin can u send me to my house and pick me up at the bus stop later?" I asked.  Jin nodded his head and both of us headed to the car.

In the car

                 As Jin was driving and I don't know what to say, there was an awkward silence until Jin finally asked, " why not you move in with us since your house is really near to ours? " I looked at him, confused, " You allow me to move in? " "Yea why not,  are u not going to move in with us? " Jin asked again. I shook my head and said simply, " I will move in. " Jin then smiled and I smiled back. It was a simple conversation but it was unusual .

At Da  Yong 's house

         I entered my house and took a quick bath before changing and brushing up. As I walked past my mum 's bedroom , I felt like crying again. I quickly walked out of my house and to the bus stop. I already felt one tear drop when I reached the bus stop. A few moments later, I saw Jin's car at the corner of my eye and stood up.  When Jin's car came to a halt , I quickly went in. During the whole ride, BTS we're laughing like mad but I was really quiet.

At school

           As BTS and I were very early,  we decided to go straight to classroom and just wait /chill there. I sat at my seat, without saying a word while BTS we're talking and laughing away,they probably knew I needed time alone, so they didn't come to me.

              Mia came in with her other 2 friends after awhile, and came to my table.  " I feel so sad for you, that your parents divorce  and your mum just died, b*****." She said mockingly while her other friends just laughed. " N-no, no please not my mum, please don't. " I said softly, I could feel my tears filling up in my eyes. "Hahahha  Loser. " Chan mi said.  My eyes were already blur, I felt weak, I couldn't talk back . Before Hyun ji wanted to say something , Jimin immediately shouted "Shut up! " as he pulled me away from them .

      Mia looked at me with the -I'll let you off this time-,face expression . "Are you OK? " Jimin asked with concern. " I guess I am".I replied. " You don't look fine, your lips are so pale. " Jin said as he went to touch my forehead. " You are sick! " he exclaimed. I used my hands to touch my own forehead and yep my temperature was high. " You should go home , I will tell the teacher that you are not feeling well. " V said. I nodded my head, wanting to go out of the classroom until J hope stopped me.

       "Hey, let me follow you. " Jhope said.  I looked at him confused ."Follow me where?" .............

A/N
Yo thanks for  reading my ff . There are a lot of errors .pls continue reading and tell me how to improve my freaking story. Chap 6 coming up! 😋