Chapter 3 : Bullied

When I woke up, I looked at my alarm clock and shit!  As predicted I was late already.  I did everything in a hurry, brushed up and I could not even tie a neat ponytail so I gave up and just didn't tie my hair for today.  I hurried down to the kitchen and without eating breakfast, I dashed out. " Bye!  I'm lateeeeee!  " I screamed. 

             Mother's pov

Da Yong was late for school as usual ,she said she wanted to go school punctually these days.  I thought she could change, but nope she didn't. I sighed.

          Da Yong's pov

I hurried down the streets,  and waited at the bus stop.  Suddenly I heard a car honk, I turned away from my phone and saw Jin gesturing me to get it the car.  " daebak!  " I immediately  went into the car.  I then saw the other guys inside.

"Woah guys, are u guys late too?  " I asked." Ye late for the first time thanks to jungkook not waking up on time . " Jhope said.  I laughed " really?! Your first time?  I'm always late in my previous school so I'm used to it." I giggled. "Would u get detention?" V asked.  "Hell yea I got to detention too many times that the teacher called my parents and so I switched my school. "

BTS looked at me in surprise,  even Jimin, Rap Mon and Suga took their eyes of their phone to look at me.  "Chill guys, don't be so surprised. " I chuckled.  As I was sitting beside  j hope, he slung his arm lazily over me and said " You don't look like someone who will be late. " " Well, I actually don't know why am I always so late too, I guess it's just my house and speaking of that, how the heck to u know where I live and the bus stop that I always go to? " "You live here? We live here too!  " jhope exclaimed. "What the heck? " I said, only enough for me to hear.  

           In school

  When we reached school, we walked into the class together . Once we entered,  I could feel that everyone was staring at me, JUST ME! All the girls we're probably jealous or something.  After the teacher said that  there will be detention, BTS were so scared some how ,it didn't affect me much though. I went to sit at my seat which was beside Mia. "I told you to get away from BTS didn't I, u are so screwed up. " Mia sternly said while i just roll my eyes.  The teacher started her lesson not long after.

      Time skips to recess time  🍪

       I was sitting with BTS 💜. After eating ,Bts said that they needed to go for their practice so I was left alone. I knew that the girls would come so i immediately left the canteen. I decided to go to class to use my phone since I had nothing better to do unless I study, but nahh. 

       As I was looking through instagram, those girls came in. "Ahh so u are here, thought you we're in the canteen." Hyun ji said. I knew that they would think that I'm in the canteen . "What do you want? " I asked as I was still looking at my phone.  " We want to get you for being so close with BTS . Why would they be friends with you ugly ass. " Chan Mi said while rolling her eyes. 

      "Am I that ugly" I thought to myself and finally said"Ha ha so funny, why would they not like u if u are so "pretty". I emphasized on the word pretty.  I said mockingly.  Mia pulled my hair when I said that . "That freaking hurts!" I screamed as I slapped Mia hands away. Mia then picked up my bag and flipped it over, causing my books to fall. She then went to jhope's table which was in front of mine and picked up his bag too wanting to flip it too.

        I immediately stopped her. " You said  u love BTS. Why are u flipping his bag ?" Mia smirked.  " That's for him, liking you." WHAT THE HELL ?!?!?! I thought in my mind ,I was going crazy but i wanted to remain cool . I snatched jhope's bag away from Mia and when i looked back , my stationaries were all on thee floor . After putting jhope 's bag on his chair , I went to Hyun ji 's table and flipped her pencil case and bag . I did the same to Mia and Chan mi.

        Just at that moment, the teacher came in and looked at me, furiously " Da Yong what are you doing  !" After she said that,  the rest of the students including BTS came into the class and the teacher continued saying " Double  detention !" I then walked to my seat which was beside Mia and sat down, cursing under my breath.

        Jhope turned to me and asked me what happened as I picked up my books on the floor.  I wanted to answer him but Mia suddenly whined " Look jhope she threw all my things on the floor... " . I glared at her. Jhope just ignored her and focused on me "What we're you saying ?" I then told jhope what happened and well,  he believes even though Mia keep saying that I started it and blah blah.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I looked back it was........

A/n
Yo!  So I hope chap 3 is good. I know the links in the story are quite off point but  hope u will continue reading. For chap 4 !😄👍👋