Chapter 4 :Detention

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I looked back it was the teacher. "FOCUS! " she shouted at me and jhope . Everyone looked at us and I could see jungkook , V and the rest ,were looking at us. I gulped as I nodded my head ,in embarrassment and I was feeling scared somehow....... Damn, this teacher is freaking scary. Jhope turned back in front without saying a word.

        When the teacher walked away, Mia looked at me and smirked. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. The teacher continued the lesson but kept looking at me to make sure that I was listening.

         After  school :Dentention

                As BTS and I waited at the detention room for the teacher to come. "Continue what u we're saying, Da Yong. " jhope suddenly said. "Uhhhhh, she wanted to flip your bag over too.....  But I stopped her and... "I stopped talking when the teacher came. "Ah students! We have 3 more students going to detention. "The teacher said. I think I know who it is... I knew it!!!  "Teacher! teacher! "I turned to the direction of the person talking and it was Hyun ji.

           "OK all of u in the room now. "The teacher opened the door for us to go in. All of us took a seat ...I was between jhope and jungkook. After awhile, the teacher said that she had to go out and do something. Just after she left, Mia pulled BTS to her and well, I was alone.  "RING! " my phone rang, someone was calling me I'll, it was unknown.

         Phone call
Me: Hello?
Unknown : Hello I'm am the doctor calling from R and C hospital. Your mother is here right now. We hope you could come and see her.
Me: omg.... What happened?
Doctor : Your mum was in a car accident and is now badly injured, we don't know if she can make it, so we want you here to see her.
Me: OK... Ok...  I'll come soon...
Doctor : Thank you

          ◇end of phone call

           I threw my phone on the table and I couldn't help it, I just cried. Everyone saw me. BTS came up and asked what happened while I keep wiping my tears away non -stop. "M-my mum , was in a car accident ,she  is in the hospital now and the doctor said she was badly injured, don't know if she could make it." I sobbed, jhope put his hand over my shoulders and tried to comfort me. Everyone except the 3 girls also did the same , I appreciated all their efforts.

     "I need to go to the hospital now... " I said softly as I stood up and carried my bag on one shoulder . "Help me tell the teacher. " "Which hospital? " Rap Mon asked. "R and c hospital ". I said while I walked out of the classroom, head down.

J HOPE'S POV

            I was worried, very worried, I had the urge to follow her. Thank you rap Mon for asking her which hospital. "guys should we go with her? " I asked them. " Yah u worried? " Jungkook asked,  laughing. "😡n-no I'm not! " I stammered. Jungkook laughed again.  "Stop it , I want to go with her too...  What about detention then? " Suga asked. 

              The teacher then came in and saw that Da Yong was gone."Teacher ,Da Yong had some family stuff so she left. We have something on and it's urgent, can we go?  We will pay back one day, please. " I said without hesitation.  Because we are popular, the teacher thinks that there is something on as popular people have more things to do. (😅 I guess??)  She let us off easily and we immediately got in Jin's car and jin drove to r and c hospital. 

Da  Yong 's pov

I was so sad and was wondering why would  she get into a car accident, I went to her office a lot of times and it was not crowded at all. There weren't any cars around her place,  she have been working so long there and nothing happened. It's was just today.

             I then switched on my phone to see if there was any message from school but nope there isn't. I looked at the time and date as I switched off my phone and remembered, today was the day when my parents divorce!!! That kinda explains everything ! Could it be my dad? A million thoughts just popped up in my head, I was so CONFUSED.

       The doctor walked out of the room , and he shook his head. What does he mean?  "How is my mum? " I asked curiously.  The doctor said sadly" I'm afraid that she didn't make it, I'm so sorry for your mum and you. " After the doctor said that, he left.

           I feel myself  getting weaker by seconds, my legs started to wobble and I couldn't even stand still. I didn't want to go in to see my mum in the state where she is lifeless ,it will make me more depressed, I needed to go home,  I need time alone now.
              I wanted to walk out of the hospital when I saw BTS come running towards me. " Da Yong!  Are u OK?  How is your mum, she is OK right? " Jungkook asked me worriedly.  I shook my head,  " My mum is gone, I need some space, sorry. Please leave me alone for awhile, I am going home. " BTS  looked at me walking out of the hospital looking so sad.

BTS POV

"I feel so sad for her....  " v said, nearly tearing.  "That was her only family member left to take care of her  and now she is ..." Jungkook said. " Yah guys, stop saying. that." Jhope quickly said before anyone else could speak.  " We should check on her tomorrow when she comes to school ".Suga said. Everyone else just nodded their heads in agreement.

    Da yong's pov

      Once I reached home ,I layed down on my bed and started crying like waterfalls. I couldn't believe that my mum just left me like that. I just cried for the whole day. I didn't even eat, I lost my appetite, I felt like I lost everything. Being in this quiet home alone makes me scared now.  No matter how hard I try to sleep, I just keep thinking that someone is in my room watching me. I'm becoming more paranoid.

A/n ...
Hi readers, this is chap 4 , i think it's quite lame. I don't even know what I'm writing about😂 anyways if there are any mistakes or whatever  , sorry in advance😶and pls tell me how can i do better.👋😋