Chapter 1 : New Environment

"Ring !! Ring !!" I  woke up from the sound of my annoying  alarm clock . I  sat up yawning as I  hesitated to off my alarm , wanting to sleep more . As I was going to lay down on my bed again ,a thought shot me .             
           " SHIT ! I was supposed to go to my new school today !" I sprang up from my bed , planning  to go to school early even though I seldom do that. I only did it because it I wanted teachers to see a good image of me on my  "first day of school ".

           I just grabbed a loose black shirt and a dark purple skinny jeans and quickly brushed up before heading down to the kitchen . 

          My mum looked at me  surprised and after a few seconds ,she said " Wow. You are up early yeah? " I just nodded my head and said " I want people to see me as someone good ..... I guess hehe." My mum looked at me with a 😑expression.

          After my breakfast I took my bag and wore my black converse shoes and walked out of my house door. I just kept looking at my phone doing a random research about the new school that I was going to.

        One article indicated " the school has 7 popular teens who are loved by everyone ". After reading that sentence , I mentally facepalmed myself " How about my friends ... God dammit . " Friends was very important to me , so I just have to make friends with someone no matter what.

         Once I reached the school , my jaw dropped in awe " Damn this school is freaking huge and  nice ." I said. I walked into the school and I noticed that everyone was looking at me . In order to hide myself , I quickly took out a school textbook from my bag and hid my face . Without  knowing,  I bumped into someone .. " Shit ! Sorry didn't see you. " I said while helping that guy up.

            That guy stood up , once I saw his face I covered my mouth using my hands, eye wide opened. He dusted off the dirts on his shirt and pants as he looked up at me "what?"'was the only thing he said . "  Fu-A-Are you Hoseok?" I stammered . Hoseok aka jhope laughed " I guess you are the new student ? Since you know who I am I don't think I need to introduce myself right? What is your name?" " Yes I am the new student , im Da yong ...... " I trailed off. " How the heck does he know that I am a new student?? " I asked myself in my heart.

          "Yah  Hyung! Where did you go? " I heard someone shouting as I saw him and some other guys running towards my direction. " OH MY !!!! Someone kill me now..... :/ " So this was the popular guys that was in the article I read before ,I knew them . They were in a group called BTS.  I looked at them as they looked at me . " Ok... This is awkward". I thought " Well I need to go to class now and sorry again . " I said as I walked away.

            As I was walking , I heard his members asking who I was and I heard jhope said " A nice and cool girl I bumped into ." After I heard it , I looked back and jhope just winked at me . "Shit shit shit ." I said softly as I increased my pace. 

                             In class

             I finally reached my classroom and I went to sit near a window since no one was sitting there . After awhile I saw 7 students barged in the door " they are in my class !!!!" I thought and immediately , fangirls went crazy , crowding around BTS . I had the urge to just fangirl too but I decided to keep my cool and one of the reasons was because of what happened just now.

              By keeping my cool, I put my head on the table , hoping that those boys would not come to me but shit , I was wrong . "Hi Da Yong ." Jhope said.I looked up slowly and smiled awkwardly . " Meet the rest of my members ."

                " I know u guys ." Those words just came out of my mouth without me even knowing what I just said . " Hmm.. I guess we are popular *laughs* know their names? " jhope laughed and said at the same time. " Yes . I know their names ... Want me to say it? " jhope nodded his head without hesitation. " Jungkook , Jimin, Suga ,v ,jin , rap mon ." I said as I pointed to every single one of them . " U really know us well dont you? " Jin asked .

              " A friend of mine told me about you guys and tada I know u ! " I replied ,my arms wide open. BTS laughed me for doing that.  After talking for awhile more , the teacher came in and guess what? All the girls were giving me a death glare but I ignored them totally.

             Recess time

         As I was about to walk out of the classroom , I was distracted by the greeting of BTS ......

A/n

-thank you for reading my first ff!!!!!
-sorry for my grammar errors 😝
  I will be continuing soon . Look out for chap 2 !