I saw a beautiful staircase that was decorated with purple African lilys, and then a banner that said...'Welcome Home Lucy!!'

Their were few maids and butlers that were standing at the door welcoming me...I felt nervous.

"Ms. Lucy, allow me to show you to your room?" I looked at her, she smiled.

"Oh and Lucy there are a pair of clothes on your new bed." I nodded I followed the maid. She had pretty white hair.

"Here you are Ms. Lucy." She started walking away.

"Wait...you don't have to call me that just Lucy...also...what's your name?" She smiled.

"I'm Miragane Strauss...but please call me Mira." I smiled.

"Ok...well I must go...goodbye...Lucy." She walked away. I opened the door. Big...bigger. There was a pretty queen size bed. Then a balcony. There were flowers coursing the desk.

I went over to where I saw two other doors. I opened the doors...a closet a big closet at that. It already had clothes inside. Then I saw hats a lot.

"Oh yea I told my mom when I got in the 6th grade I grew to love all types of hats."

I closed it back. "So...those were the clothes mom was talking about." I picked them up.

"Now a bathroom." I turned past my bed and walked over to another door. I opened it slightly to make sure it was the bathroom. To my please it was it was quite big. There was a big tub then a large glass shower of course a toilet and then a beautiful blue sink.

I took off my clothes and stepped into heat...lovely heat. Then there was shampoo I put it in my hair and rubbed it in.

I slid down the glass going into my rolled up position. Putting my head down. "What am I doing?"

I got up and finish washing my hair and got out. My hair was wet to the bone. I found a two towels on the corner and a phone. I used one to dry my body then the other for my hair. The phone said 'Happy Birthday Lucy!' It said...I opened it. It read:

Dear Lucy,

I'm so sorry for everything, I wanted to come get you back then but lawyers won't allow me to do so...But when you turned 16 I wanted to do more...I wanted you to be something in your life. Finally...here you are! Since I didn't see you back then here's your 16th birthday present. I love you dearly my Lucy.

Love,

Mother,

"Mom..." A teardrop rolled down my face. I started putting the clothes I had on. It was some what tight. It was blue leggings with a white mini skirt, then a white tank top and a black leather jacket.

I put my hair into two big braids then dried it myself. I walked out the bathroom after finishing drying my hair.

I found some shoes under the bed they were toms. I slipped them on. I undid my hair, it was curly I went back into the closet and got a hat. I looked at all the hats. I found one...it was more of a winter hat but I made it work. I put my hair in the hat and then left some of my hair out.

I heard a knock. I went and opened the door. My Mom was standing there. "So...you got the present right?" She was smiling even harder.

"Yea...I love it." I hugged her.

"So I scheduled a meeting with your principal...I knew her for almost over 20 years now." She continued.

"So come on." She turned around and walked away.