How you become friends (prefrence)

Benny: The day after you met Benny, you decided to walk around your neighborhood. While walking you heard shouts and boys yelling, your curiosity got to the best of you and decided that you had to check out what the racket was all about. You realized that you entered the sandlot and was shocked when you saw Benny. He noticed you and smiled making your face heat up. You blamed it on the scorching summer heat. Benny ran up to you while the rest of the boys kept playing.
"Hey y/n! Come to see the show once again?" He said.
"Uhm i guess so." You replied.
"Come on then we could play a quick game." He suggested. You were hesitant, mostly cause you didnt know how the sport went. He could tell that you were clueless about it.
"Ill show you if you like, it's not hard at all." Benny insisted.
"Really? You'll teach me?" you asked, feeling grateful.
He smiled and said "It's what friends are for."

Smalls: After your encounter with Scotty you decided it was probably nice to go and check up on him just to see if he's getting used to the neighborhood well. While walking towards his home you saw him from afar, seeing that he is getting ready to leave.
"SCOTTY!" You yelled earning his attention. He stoped and turned and jogged towards you.
"H-hi y/n what's up?" He said slightly blushing.
"Oh you know...the sky." You joked making you guys both sort of laugh.
"But i was gonna ask where you were going" you said.
"Oh i was gonna head down to where the boys play baseball." He replied pointing at the direction where the sandlot was headed.
"You mean the sandlot? Come on I can take you there, we can go together." You insisted.
"Really? Gee thanks! I really appreciate it." He said with gratitude.
You smiled,"No problem just trying to help a friend in need."

Ham: "It was fun swimming with you," Ham said then looked ar his friends that were running after their friend that kissed the life guard, "well, while it lasted." He added.
"Yeah maybe we can hang out another time i walk around town a lot so you can find me anywhere." I informed him.
"Yeah that will be nice. This will be a good friendship."

Bertram: While school was still, on you and Bertram still never stoped talking about baseball. You guys mentioned your first time showing your love for the game to your favorite players.
"Im still kind of shocked on how much you know." He admitted.
"Well im very suprising and interesting." You said chuckling.
"Well im glad we met because i would have never made a friend that is a girl and LOVES baseball."
"Im one of a kind."

Timmy; You were walking around town and saw Timmy and Tommy, but this time with a group of friends.
"Hey y/n!" "Hey y/n!" Timmy and tommy both said.
"Hi guys i litteraly thought i would never see you guys again, i was kinda bumbed out." You blabbered noticing all his other friends grow a grin on their faces.
"Guys this is the girl we was telling yall about." Tommy said gesturing his hands towards you.
"Y/n these are my friends,friends this is y/n, my friend."

Tommy: 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Kenny: You went to the sandlot three days after meeting Kenny the first time. While entering the sandlot a ball went flying past your face so fast that you didnt even see it.
"KENNY YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!" You yelled showing how scared you were.
"Gee Kenny you almost killed your gurlfriend."
"Yeah Kenny do you wanna kill her?" His friends shouted.
"Quite guys she is my friend! Anyways y/n im really sorry i didn't see you come in." He said while rubbing his back neck.
"It's okay, friends forgive eachother,right?"

Yeah-yeah
A few days after meeting yeah-yeah, you went back to the shop again to get a snack.
"Well it's nice to see you again!" You hear someone say. You look behind you and see it's the boy from last time.
"Oh hey! It's nice to see you too!"
He grins and you slightly feel your face heat up a little bit but you brushed it off as it being the summer heat.
"Well i want to introduce my buddies to my new friend. Guys this is y/n."
You got along with everyone just fine and everyone seemed to like you.

Squints
You spent almost a good hour hanging with squints and his friends. It was nice getting to know them and you knew you would hang out again soon. Everyone was getting dressed and getting ready to leave.
"Y/n your chill. We should hang out more" squints said while putting his glasses on.
"YEAH!"
"YES PLEASE!"
"C'MON WE WONT BITE!"
They all said. You were happy.
"Of course! Squints told me about the sandlot so I'll visit tomorrow! Well I have to go now ok. BYEEE!" You said while running off home.
"Squints i like your friend she is really nice." Benny said.
"I know and she's cool." Squints said with a smile.