Chapter 27 {Elizabeth}

Start from the beginning

  'Well I have to reach the milk somehow" He said pointing to the fridge. I was standing in front of it.

  "The word is excuse me Dean" I said slowly moving away.

 "Well Excuse me" he said with a fake smile. I rolled my eyes and put the bowl in the sink and washed it out. I finished off and dried my hands. The time I finished Dean already slipped his bowl in the sink.

  "You greedy pig you wash out your own bowl" I said throwing the dishtowel at him. he huffed and threw it back.

  'but you are supposed to be the kind one and wash it for me isn't that what sisters do?" he asked with a pouty lip. I just smiled.

  "Maybe, I should try to be a jerk for once"  I said with a wink before skipping towards the steps. I stopped and turned to face him as he just stared at me strangely.

  'have a good day at school Deany!" i squealed as I ran up the stairs before he could even say anything. I ran upstairs into my room to see that my phone was blinking. I reached for it and threw myself on the couch. I unlocked it and it was from my "Secret admirer"

  I smiled and clicked on the message.

"Sucks that I won't be able to see your gorgeous face today :( " ~SA

 " Awww :) At least you will see me on Friday, you completely changed my mind about it:)

"Sucks I couldn't see what you did to the Bellas in the cafe and in the gym..I just miss all the good stuff :(" ~SA

"What are you talking about? Well I saw you in the cafe. You were sitting with Dean?"

  "I wasn't there...I was in the library finishing a paper..." ~SA

"Roman, what are you talking about, I saw you in the lunch room sitting there"

  "Uhhh.... " ~SA

"Look, I gotta go im at school now" ~SA

"Um..okay?"

   I set my phone down beside me and I scrunched up my face in confusion. Why is ROman confusing me like this. He was there in the lunch room. I saw him before I was attacked. He was talking to Dean what the hell? Then there was another person sitting there as well. It was probably Seth. HE is acting so weird right now. Maybe he is just bugged about the whole dance thing. Yeah, that's probably it.  I don't think I have anything to worry about. Do I?

  I shrugged and picked up my phone again and searched for Eva's contact.

  "hey...are you mad at me? :("

"NO, I could never be mad at my best friend." ~ Eva

 "Oh, I just got worried by the way you left the chat and all..."

  "Im sorry sweetie..Im just worried about you. You  have been through so much already. I don't want you to get hurt again. I know this is something you don't want to her but I have a strange feeling about Roman. Just be careful, please?" ~ Eva

  "Yeah, you got it..plus he was acting weird..I was texting him not too long ago"

  'What happened?" ~Eva

  "He said he wasn't in the lunch room when I got into the fight with the Bellas.."

 "Um....yes he was ..." ~Eva

 "that's what I said because I saw him talking to Dean before it happened."

"Yeah that is most definetely strange..."~Eva

" and then he he just ended the conversation right then and there claiming that he was at school. Since when has that stopped him before?"

  "Um...that's really funny because it is 8:15 right now and school doesn't start till' 8:30. Im usually one of the first ones here so I can catch up on studying and what not you know that right?" ~Eva.

 "Ehh Yup yup!"

  "Then maybe he is not who he say he is because I am at school right now and no one is here except the principal and I know their car." ~Eva.

  "Ugh, i can't believe this..look I gotta go.."

  "Sorry love, see ya soon. I will stop by after school kay?"

  "Kay kay redhead :)"

 " :-* " ~Eva.

  I sighed and set my phone down once again. I will text Aj about it later if anything Eva will probably inform her. I was just about to get excited but then it all comes crashing down. This is garbage. I thought I had found the one but i guess not. It has only been a day, not even a week, a day and it's already down hill. A part of me knew this was too good to be true.

{Comments?Votes?}

 {Would you think that Eva is telling the truth?}

{IS it really too good to be true?}

{There will be a sequel to this and maybe a trilogy. It all depends on how I end this story.}

{Just a few more chapters left of this story}

Goldie_PreppyGee