"Yeah" she smiled

"Alright sorry to ruin the moment but Ms Lauren i think you should stay over night just in case, we'll do a quick check up and run a few test in the morning." the doctor said "and Ms. Superwoman over here you are fine to go you just need to take it easy, you're gonna be in a lot of pain the next couple weeks so I've got pain meds for you"

"Alright im gonna stay with her tonight" i smiled and turned towards the doctor to take my prescriptions from his hand.

"Thats fine" he smiled warmly and rubbed the side of my arm " let me know if you need anything-- oh and sorry folks but visiting hours are over in 5 minutes" he said as he looked down at his black watch.

"Hey you guys can stay at my apartment tonight if you want" i pointed at my keys and dev threw them to me " here its this one" i said as i handed Dinah the key.

"Alright hun we'll be back in the morning okay?" Ally said as she rubbed my back soothingly.

" ill call you when i wake up, call if you need anything.. i love you" Jesse was clearly upset about the whole situation by his red eyes, they all were.

I slowly got up and gave him a weak hug " i love you too..fast and furious" i giggled softly in the crook of his neck, in hope it would lighten the mood. Devon and Lauren both giggled behind us which eventually caused Jess to join in.

" alright ill see you in the AM 8 mile" he said softly

"I don't get it.." Mani said to her self. "Wait--ohhhhhh" she giggled and shook her head.

The girls all waved and they all made their way to the door " byeee" they all said in unison.

"Well ill see you later then love" Zayn leaned in for a kiss but i stopped him by throwing Zach's empty cigarette carton at his head.

"A hug will do" i raised my eyebrows at him and walked closer to the bed incase i had to smack his jelled hair out of placed.

He giggled " I cant kiss my girlfriend?" He slurred

"Everyone in this room knows, chill out." I said with a straight face

"Oh." He cleared his throat and hugged her.
______

"What time is it?" Lauren yawned

" Midnight" i carefully tied my dark blue pajama pants that the nurse helped me put on and sat back against the thick feather pillow.

"Im bored i wanna go outside or something" she sighed with frustration and swung her legs over the bed, sitting in an upright position.

"Wait, babe you're supposed to lay down" I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows and a frown.

"My body is fine its just my head, i just have a headache" she shrugged

"But still the nurse said to rest"

" Oh so you must not want a kiss" her eyebrow rose and her head tilted a little.

"Ill come to you, lay down." I tried to hide the fact that my ribs fucking hurt like hell because i know if i made even the slightest noise she'd make me stay where i was, But i won. I stood on my feet and took a little breath before slowly making my way over to Lauren who was still giving me that look.