Chapter Thirty

He undoes the laces of her dress as he kisses her neck letting his hands roam freely across her body. He pulls her dress from her body as he stands to admire her beauty.

She had beautiful swells, a beautiful stomach and a wonderfully round bottom. He cups her swells slowly squeezing as he claims her mouth once again drowning out her moans.

He carresses her inner thighs then massages her feet, tracing a finger on her soles. He teases her for a moment before finding his glorious prize. Be smiles as she shudders at his touch. The fierce protecter that had looked him squarely in the eye and challenged him a few year ago was now so vulnerable under his touch.

He kisses her deeply as he slides a finger inside. She lets out a slow moan as he continues sliding in and out of her slowly. With his other hand, he explores her body not leaving her lips. He then inserts another finger and increases the thrusts making her moan breathlessly closing her legs and bucking her bottom.

He gropes her bossom and slaps it lightly still thrusting his fingers in and out of her. Feeling her give into the pleasure, he pulls out his fingers as she finds her release. He kisses her again and lets go of her.

To his surprise, she comes up behind him caressing his chest then, she slides her hand down his underwear. Slowly rubbing and making him grit his teeth to calm his thoughts that were now sinful.

He does not move as she walks around him and kneels before him, taking him fully in her mouth. It was an experience that was new to them both. Slowly licking and sucking making him grab her head and take control.

She goes on for a few more minutes before he too finds his release. He lifts her and hugs her tightly planting a kiss on her forehead. "You surprise me little mouse." He says slowly dressing her up the same way he undressed her.

"So do you blockhead. So do you." She replies returning the favour.

"I want you so bad. I crave you with each passing moment. I cannot let anyone separate us. I just cannot." He says shaking his head.

She takes his hands and kisses his palms saying, "Soon. Right now, all we can do is wait."

With that, she opens the chamber door and pushes him out gently. When she is sure he has walked away, she leans on the door and takes a deep breath, feeling her cheeks flush at what had just taken place. Right there and then, she realises that she would protect him with her life not only because it was her duty but also because she loved him now more than ever.

***
When he enters his chambers, he finds his father seated on his bed. "How was it?" Asks William.

"What do you mean?" Asks Edgar.

"Your time with her. How was it?" He asks again.

Then Edgar looking down sees that he had forgotten to tie up his pants. "We didnt..." he trails off then give him a shrug.

"That is okay. I was just making sure the both of you are fine." He answers then leaves the room.

Edgar then jumps into his bathing chambers as he happily hums one of his favourite tunes, happy that he had branded her his.