Chapter 13: Karma-nii

"Found something?"

Said Kiyomitsu who was suddenly appeared and sitting beside Karma on the sofa in the living room, while Yasusada sat next to Kiyomitsu; by different sofa. Karma shook his head then leaned his back and closed his eyes trying to relax his thought since he's so tired of worrying Nagisa all the time. Kiyomitsu knew that recently Karma walked around the whole mansion while scanning and threwing some stuff like he's looking for something, but he left him at once since he's not interested in other's business. Karma heard the conversation between Kiyomitsu and Yasusada. They're just discussing about a certain boring subject, especially about their swords. They're just them all the time. They're the other unseparated twins, like Ralph and Shia. Kiyomitsu who was sometimes cold and Yasusada who cared of him. They're compatible each other. The one became the eye of the other one. Though they're two, but they're also one.

"...and this is for you.." Kiyomitsu gave a hair pin with pink sakura flowers on it to Yasusada.

A sweat dropped on Yasusada's face, "uumm... Ki.. Kiyomitsu.. I think it won't fit on me.."

"Don't worry.. It fits you.. See.." Said Kiyomitsu by slipping the hair pin on Yasusada's front side hair.

A vein popped out on Karma's head, "you guys.. Just what are you two doing actually?" He threw his cynical stare on them.

"You can go if you're not interested in stuff like this, Karma.." Kiyomitsu shooing Karma.

Karma left them with grumbling on his mouth. He felt like he's being kicked out because he's an outsider of their date. He got enough headache because of Nagisa and he didn't want to add more with nonsense and useless things. As he arrived at Nagisa's room, he opened the door slowly then leaned on the door side while staring at Shia who was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding Nagisa's hand. Nagisa's still sleeping soundly. His face was paler than before. It's been three days since he collapsed because of something. Karma was almost gave up on him because he couldn't get what made him panicked at that time.

"It's about the time.. Just a little bit more and everything will be over..." Said Shia as she cared Nagisa's hair then left him.

Shia walked away, passing Karma without even looked at him. She's always like that and it didn't bother him at all. Ever since she's a child, she's never ever called him by his name or at least 'nii-san'. Ralph who was basically kind and care for others would automatically called him 'Karma-nii'. He's so calm and he would do anything by himself, to show people around him that he could do it, even if it's too difficult for him to handle. Ralph was the ideal little brother for Karma. At a certain time, he usually came to him with tears when he couldn't solve something without being noticed by another. He forced him not to tell anyone that he cried because of the things he couldn't do. The only one who knew Ralph the most was Karma.

"How long can I hide my sorrow of losing him?" Said Karma.

Karma lying his head on the edge of the bed while grabbing Nagisa's hand. He closed his eyes and the scene which came up on his mind was when Ralph entering his room with blushing face of frustration. After he slammed the door behind him, he hugged Karma and cried by hiding his voice with Karma's shirt. At that time, he cried because of the broken toy robot couldn't be fixed anymore and his father said that he had to throw it. Though he would receive the new one, but he already loved the old one. With a heavy sigh Karma rubbed Ralph's head and tried to calm him. He loved Ralph the most of all. The memory's pieces of Ralph was being flipped on his head like pages of photo albums. Soon he felt a soft hand touching his head; though he's half asleep. The rub of a gentle hand of one he knew. As he opened his eyes, the glisten of tear flew on his cheek.

"Na..gi..sa.." Said Karma-still sleepy, "you're awake?"

Nagisa nodded, "what's wrong, Karma-kun? You're mumbling about Ralph.." He worried then wiped the tear on Karma's eye.

Karma held Nagisa's hand then kissed it tenderly, "it's just an old dream about Ralph.. Don't worry.." He sat on the bed right beside him lying down, "just close your eyes, Nagisa... Don't think and let it flow..." Said Karma by closing his face to Nagisa and then kissed him by mouth gently.

They're diving into a bottomless blissful dream without knowing about the nightmare which was peaking on the entrance of their fate. Did they know about their time?