Chapter 12: The Dream

"Say, Karma-kun.. I was dreaming of some weird dreams.." Said Nagisa who was sitting on the bed, while Karma was pouring the tea into a teacup.

"Weird dreams?" Karma brought the cup to Nagisa.

"Yeah, I'm sure that I was sitting in a travel van and there's a girl next to me.. I didn't remember her face or even her name, but I did talk to her..." Nagisa sighed, "unfortunately, I also couldn't recall what I said to her.."

"Just don't think about it.. It's just a dream.." Karma tapping Nagisa's head.

"But.. The other dream was.. I told her something important.. I think I asked her to pass my words to someone.." Nagisa furrowed his eyebrows and trying hard in remembering it.

Karma snapped Nagisa's forehead as a vein popped out on his head. When Nagisa was about to complain, he's stung by a glare of a pair of amber eyes of Karma. No need a word; Nagisa knew what Karma wanted to say. He knew him so well and just releasing a smile while rubbing his forehead. Then Karma's face changed as he's scanning Nagisa's fragile body. His distress eyes were staring at Nagisa's legs which still covered by a thick white blanket. Nagisa had lost his ability to stand on his legs. The doctor said that it might be someone injected him some dangerous drugs, or something like that, which caused paralysis on some limbs.

"Can it be worsen than this?" He muttered.

"What was it, Karma-kun?" Nagisa tilted his head.

Karma shook his head slowly and gave him a smile, "nothing.. It's just funny that now I have to take care of you instead.." He laughed.

"That's..." Nagisa released a heavy sigh, "I wonder if tou-sama and kaa-sama will even hate me by now.. I'm no longer usable for th___"

Before he could finish his words, Karma stopped him by a sudden tender kiss on the mouth. It's the only way to stop him from saying any further useless things that Karma didn't want to hear. The cups was rolling down and the tea was splashing on the blanket and the bed. Their eyes were locked each other.

"Say, Karma-kun.. How can you free yourself?" Asked Nagisa softly.

"I have told you before.. Don't make me repeat my words, Nagisa.." Karma pushed Nagisa to lay down as he kept his face closed.

"But.. What about tou-sa___"

Karma continued to kiss him to shut his mouth. This time, Nagisa closed his eyes and let Karma to dominate and led the move. He could feel the warmth of Karma's hands and body. Every mild touch of Karma's hands brought calmness into his heart and mind. His mind gone blank as he felt the soft lips of Karma reaching his lower neck down to the chest. Nagisa didn't dare to open his eyes even a bit. Karma's warm hands exploring every inch of his body. A bit dizzy on his head-since the morning-didn't bother him as he drowned into the climax pleasure. He could feel the warmth of Karma's body was spreading out into his body that even made his face hot. He tried not to think but then he snapped by a figure which suddenly showed up in front of him. He pushed Karma back off then sat bolt upright; he's panting heavily with widen eyes. His sweat dripping like he had been seen a ghost or worst. He kept staring at a certain direction across the bed.

"Nagisa?" Karma turned his sight to the same direction but he saw nothing.

"He's.." Nagisa stuttered by grabbing Karma's arms tight.

"What's wrong, Nagisa? Who's 'he'? Did you see someth___"

Nagisa collapsed in sudden. Panic didn't make things right, so Karma just let the blue head continued his sleep. His amber eyes glowing maliciously at the direction where Nagisa saw before. He didn't catch what's had happened and appeared, but he's assured that someone unknown was behind this. With a glum look on his face, he stepped out of the room.

"So, you're here.." He said as he shut the door quietly, "you know something about a certain ghost in this mansion, my dearest little sister?" He threw a keener glare at Shia who's standing behind him.

"There's no ghost here..  It's just about the time..." Said Shia flatly then stepped away.

Shia's words disrupted him so much. What's with the time and what would happen? Shia's gestures toward Nagisa changed especially after Nagisa was back from the kidnapping. She often spent more time in sitting beside Nagisa's bed and holding his hand tight, but she did it only when Nagisa's sleeping. When he's up, she's just ignored him as always.