Chapter 10: The Hideout

"Well.. If it isn't our princess.." Said a short blonde hair woman, "what brings you here in this heavy rain?" She added.

"Nothing, tenchou-san.." Shia replied without looking at her then she sat down on a sofa in that room.

"Want some drink, Symphony?" Said a short navy haired guy in sudden.

Shia's just threw her sharp stare at him while the guy hid behind the tenchou who was leaning her shoulder on the wall, not far from where Shia's seat. For some reason, she's so annoyed when this guy called her Symphony.

"Symphony~" the tenchou facepalmed, "please don't let your customers see your tense stare just now or you will___"

"I'm sorry, tenchou-san..." Shia's expression back to normal as she nodded to the tenchou, "how's today?"

"Still as always.. You want to sing?" The tenchou prepared to leave the room.

Shia shook her head then let both of them left her alone. She then gazed out of the rain outside with a soft hum. Her thought flew back at the time when Nagisa disappeared at the party. She's doubted by her father and since then, her father ignored her.

"Though I say the truth, no one will trust me.." She muttered then threw her sight to a certain door in the corner of the room, "it's mine and I can do anything here.." She stood up.

She stepped her feet to the door and before she could reach the handle, she's jolted by a tap on her shoulder.

"What are you doing, symphony?"

It's the navy guy who was always accompany her by playing a piano all the time. Shia realized that there's something behind the door and as a sweat dropped on her face, she heard a vague groan in there. It's so easy to guess that it might be Nagisa.

"Why did you do this?" Shia spilled it up at last.

"Why?" The navy guy chuckled, "it's our duty though, princess Symphony..."

As he said so, there's someone she knew came out from the other direction. It's the young man from the party.

"So.. Your name is Symphony... What a great day that we get a bonus, sis..." The young man laughed.

This time the tenchou showed up and she moved fast, covering Shia's mouth and pointed a small dagger at her neck. For her own safety, Shia didn't move for an inch and just closed her eyes briefly.

"Wise choice, princess..." The young man bowed, "so.. Sis... What will we do with her?" He put his arm around the navy guy's shoulder beside him.

"That you mention it.. Shall we use her too?" Said the tenchou, pushed Shia back and slammed her on the wall.

It's not good, Shia thought. Even if she's the owner but they're too strong. Basically, Shia could defend herself even just a little trick, but it would work if it's one on one. She didn't expect that her own employees would betray her, or it's her own fault not to know them well from the start and just let them to do whatever they like. As she fell down on the floor in the room behind the door, she saw Nagisa was sleeping on a sofa with his hands tied up behind him. It's weird that they didn't do anything with his legs. Did they do something with his legs?

"You can wait here, Symphony.. While we contact the buyer to pick both of you up... Well, like he said.. it's not every day that we got bonus, right.." Said the tenchou, slamming the door behind her.

A conversation from outside the door was about selling rare high quality humans to the collectors out there, about what would they do to them, it's different story. The tenchou and friends didn't care about it, all they did was just capturing targets and selling them. Shia tried to wake Nagisa but it's useless. He didn't even give a small movement as a respond. She had to think fast to escape from there, but how? She paused her move as she realized something.

"Since when do I care of him?" She muttered as she put a small smile while removing the mouth cover then caring Nagisa's cheek, "no.. It's not for him.. It's for you..." She kissed Nagisa's forehead tenderly.

The last thing she could remember was only that scene as she lost her consciousness at once and didn't know what's happened.