Anthony Imagine 13

(A/N)
Thanks for the request @earthtojaimi !

You were at a restaurant one night after having a sudden craving and decided to get a table for one. It was always hard for you to go out, however; it seemed as if you were the only goddamn vegan in the world. You weren't planning on going out tonight, but you had a Groupon for this restaurant and it would expire tonight, so you just decided to go for it. And damn, were you hungry.

The waiter approached you table and you gave him your drink order. "Um, I have a question about the menu..." You spoke, scanning the menu for something to eat. "Yes?" Asked the waiter, staring somewhat impatiently.

"Do you have anything vegan here?" You look up at the waiter, who seems to be rolling his eyes. "If it's not on the menu we don't serve it, so I suggest ordering something on this menu or leaving". Your face got hot from embarrassment. No wonder they needed Groupons to keep their business running.

You gained some courage, standing up, and looking the waiter straight in the eye, "You know what, I think I will leave, thank you". You started to walk away when someone called after you, "Count me in!" A tall man with brown hair and a slight stubble walked over to you, beaming.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" You laughed. You didn't know who he was, but he sure was cute. He flashed a smile your way as he walked next to you.

He extended his hand, "I'm Anthony". "(Y/N)", You said, taking his hand. "Well nice to meet you, (Y/N). Now, let's go somewhere with VEGAN options". Anthony exaggerated, looking over at the waiter, who was now quite embarrassed. You took his hand and walked out of the stingy restaurant together, knowing this would be the start of something great.

"So I take it you're vegan too?" You asked, now walking down main street with this guy. He nodded his head, and a feeling of happiness went through you. You didn't really know any vegans, and you were happy to meet one for once.

"I only went there because I had a Groupon," you continued. "Really? Same!" Anthony exclaimed, and the two of you laughed at the coincidence. Anthony looks hesitant for a moment.

"Hey, this may seem weird but I actually know a really good vegan place around here," he began, "would you care to join me?" You smiled, moving your head to face him.

"I'd be delighted to."

And so you walked hand-in-hand to eat dinner with someone you'd never met before. But you felt happy.

"This is the place," Anthony grinned, leading you inside a charming vegan joint. You both sat down at a table, sitting across from one another. You didn't realize it, but you were staring right at Anthony for a bit too long. He noticed and laughed, and you looked down and blushed, biting on your bottom lip awkwardly.

"You're very pretty, (Y/N)," Anthony stated, almost dream-like, "oh god, did I say that out loud?" Anthony blushed as you laughed this time, and the waiter came over to take your orders.

Your food came in practically no time, and Anthony and you started eating right away. It was one of the best vegan restaurants you'd even been to; Anthony sure had great taste. Your conversations together throughout the meal were lively and interesting, and you both seemed to agree on a lot of topics.

By the end of your meal, Anthony paid the check even though you insisted on paying your part, and you left the restaurant happy as can be.

"Can I get your number?" Anthony abruptly asked. You looked up, surprised by the question that you could only nod your head in response. Anthony chucked, handing you his phone so you could put your number in.

"Well, I had a great time tonight, (Y/N)." Anthony smiled, and you realized that you two would be parting right about now. Instead of a normal response like, "yeah, me too!" or "we should hangout again sometime!", you just blurted a question out.

"Can I kiss you?"

Anthony looked up wide eyed, clearly not expecting that. He chuckled whole-heartedly, "I'd love if you would."

You leaned in slowly, honestly unsure of yourself, but when your lips touched together, everything in the world felt right. You melted into the kiss, lips colliding and moving together in perfect harmony until you pulled away. Your eyes fluttered open to see Anthony blushing, and you assumed you were doing the same.

"I'll text you later," Anthony bit his lip, looking as sweet as ever. You nodded your head and blushed, turning away as you walked back to your car.

Turns out you didn't need a Groupon to have a wonderful meal.