Wes Imagine 8

(A/N)
I made a fan edit, so that's what's in the description :). It's my first one so don't h8 me if it sucks. Also I love Wes' new hair bye

"Who do you like?" Mari asked like a middle schooler who just discovered what dating was. "Mari!" You exclaimed, laughing. You were in a circle with your group of friends, Mari, David, Matt, Joshua, Flitz, and Wes. It was your usual Friday night hangout, going to Mari's house and playing some dumb game, such as truth or dare in her basement. The only thing that bothered you about that question was your crush happened to be in the room. Wesley Johnson. He was in your group of friends, and Mari knew you've been obsessed with him since forever. The last thing you wanted to do was admit your love for him during a game of truth or dare, get rejected in front of all your friends, and pretty much be the reason your friend group doesn't all hangout anymore. Yeah, that would be awkward.

"What? I'm just trying to make the game interesting. It was a literal snooze-fest," Mari explained, tapping her boyfriend Matt on the shoulder when she noticed he was dosing off to sleep. "See!" She exclaimed. "Wh-what's happening?" Matt scrambled to speak. "You were falling asleep, Sohin." You laughed, hoping everybody had forgotten about the question. "So, have your answer?" A voice from across the circle called out to you. And, of course, it was Wes. "I almost forgot!" Mari deviously smiled, "got your answer?"
"Mari..." You sighed.
"Now, (Y/N), I'm flattered but..." Mari made fun of your response.
"Mari! You know what I meant!" You giggled, "why are you even asking? You already know!"
"(Y/N), I don't know a thing." Mari giggled.
"Hey, why does Mari get to know and I don't?" Wes asked. Ah shit.

"Is it someone in this room?" David asked after being silent for so long. "What?" You asked in shock.

"You heard me," he chuckled, "why else would you be so hesitant to answer?"

"Fine, yeah, it's someone in the group," you but your lip awkwardly and stared down at the floor. Nobody responded for a long pause until you finally broke the silence.

"Now can we please move on?"

The group nodded their heads and decided to move on from there. You all continued asking other questions and giving dares to each other, sometimes funny and sometimes embarrassing. You couldn't help but notice Wes seemed very quiet during the whole thing, but you decided to ignore it.

The doorbell rang, and Mari ran upstairs and came back with two pizzas. You all ran over to get your food and started watching your favorite show. Wes was still being all weird towards you the whole time, so you when you were done eating you decided you'd find out what's wrong.

"I'm gonna go get some water." You informed your friends, walking up the stairs to the kitchen. You gave Wes a look and he knew what it meant because less than a minute later he was like, "I have to go to the bathroom." He started walking upstairs when Mari laughed, "you know I have a bathroom in the basement too, right?" Wes blushed immediately and stuttered, "uh, yeah. I just wanna go to the upstairs one." Mari kept giggling and waited until Wes was up the stairs to say, "They better not bang on my bed."

Wes got upstairs and saw you in the kitchen. Before he could even say anything, you spoke, "okay, what's going on?"

"What do you mean?" Wes asked in confusion. You walked up to him and looked right into his brown eyes and sighed. "Wes you know what I mean. You've been acting so weird since truth or dare. Did I something wrong?" You looked down at the floor awkwardly. "No!" Wes defensively spoke, "okay well..." Wes bit his lip, deciding what to say. You gave him a look, prompting him to continue. "What you said. About liking someone in the group," Wes admitted, "who is it?"

Ah shit.

You didn't know what to say: tell the truth and risk your friendship or not tell him and also risk your friendship? Without even thinking about it, you blurted out, "you."

"I'm sorry, come again?" Wes looked incredibly surprised. But definitely not in a bad way. "I like you, alright?" You quickly spoke, avoiding eye contact with Wes entirely. He still didn't give you a response. "Please don't make me say it again, I've already thoroughly embarrassed myself." You said again.  You began to walk away past Wes, but he started to follow you. 

"(Y/N)" He laughed. You didn't stop walking. He walked quicker.

"(Y/N)!" He grabbed your shoulder, stopping you and turning you around. "I like you, too." Wes smiled, looking into your eyes. "You do?" You blushed, biting your lip and grinning. He nodded his head, and you stared into each others' eyes for a short moment before you tilted your head up and kissed him. You shared a long, passionate kiss that had been built up for so long. You broke the kiss and he smiled sweetly at you. "We better get downstairs, they probably have no idea what we're doing." You laughed as his hand held yours.

"I'm sure they have an idea..."

(A/N)

Hey guys! I haven't written in forever, but I'll try to be more active. Please vote and comment if you liked it! <3