Sohinki Imagine 3

Sohinki and you normally weren't the type of couple to fight or air your dirty laundry to the whole school. Today, however, was not a typical day. You and Sohinki had had some tension the whole week over something so superfluous. He was jealous that you and his best friend, David, were getting closer because of how much you hung out together. You and him were in the hallway by your locker, and you had finally snapped.

"Are you serious still freaking out about this?" You yelled, "Jesus, you're overreacting!" Sohinki was being so paranoid, and it was driving you crazy.

"Am I, (Y/N), am I?" He shouted back, "you know, if you want to be with David that's fine by me. Since your friendship with him is so goddamn important." Stares from students were directed your way, but you didn't care. You were so pissed off at Sohinki's behaviour. You never knew how jealous he could get.

You slammed your locker shut. Before you walked away, Sohinki grabbed your shoulder in an attempt to pull you back.

"I'm leaving," you began, face red with fury, "don't you try and fucking stop me."

And so you stormed out of the school, eyes from Sohinki and random bystanders watching you go.

-----------------------

After you had done dinner that night, you went upstairs to finish some homework in an attempt to keep Sohinki off your mind. You couldn't believe how controlling he was being. It was so unlike him.

A few minutes later, you heard the doorbell rang and ran downstairs to get it, as your parents were currently out. You opened the door, and, to your surprise, Sohinki was standing there with a bouquet of flowers. How original, you thought sarcastically.

"Uh, hey (Y/N)," Sohinki directed his gaze to the ground sheepishly, "may I come in?"

"Do you really expect me to forget about everything for a bouquet of red roses?" You quipped. I mean, they were your favourite, but you were still really mad. But it's not like you were just going to send him out with no reconciliation whatsoever.

"No, I don't," he sighed, "but can I at least try and explain myself?"

You reluctantly let him in and led him upstairs like Sohinki hadn't been there a thousand times. He sat down next to your bed and let out a heavy sigh.

"I know I was completely out of line today and I'm sorry," he apologized. You rolled your eyes, "what the hell had gotten into you?" You felt bad for being so harsh, but his actions these past weeks had really upset you, and of course you were concerned about him and why he was acting like this.

Sohinki looked down awkwardly, and you noticed he was slightly shaking. "Sohin, please just talk to me." You rubbed his back. He sighed, trying to avoid eye contact with you.

"I've been struggling with panic disorder ever since I hit puberty." Sohinki admitted. You were in disbelief; he had never told this to you before, and, by the looks of it, it seemed he had never told anyone before. You weren't sure what to say, so he just continued.

"I started going to therapy when I was thirteen and they diagnosed me," Sohinki explained, "it was the toughest year of my life. I've gotten a lot better, but I still feel paranoid a lot of the time and have panic attacks frequently." You moved closed to him, gripping onto Sohinki's hand in reassurance.

"It's hard for me to trust people, and this past week I've had a lot of panic attacks and I've blamed it on your friendship with David instead of my anxiety," Sohinki gripped your hand back, "and I know none of this fixes my actions and I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry, (Y/N), please if I can ever -"

You cut Sohinki off by moving his head to face you and leaning into kiss him. He was initially surprised by the kiss, but kissed back in approval and pulled you closer to him. You pushed him down on the bed and crawled on top of him, deepening the kiss. A few moments later you pulled away, staring into your boyfriend's eyes and smiling.

"I love you, (Y/N)," he laughed, tearing up a bit, "you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Will you forgive me?" You smiled, peering down to give him a soft kiss on the lips.

"I think you know the answer."  You saw him grin and then he pulled you down, locking lips with you once again.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading!
Make sure to vote and comment if you liked it
I'm gonna try to update more consistently so I'll probably update every Monday
See you then!