He pulled away and he started blushing like crazy along with I.

"At least you like me." Was all he said before quickly exiting my room.

I sat there, staring at the floor.

I felt my forehead tingle where his lips once were, and placed my fingers on the spot.

He didn't have my consent to do that!

But that thought melted away because I thought about Baekhyun's words..

He loves me- and he has since we were kids.

~

"Morning sleepy head." I heard a male say, and I slowly opened my eyes only to see Namjoon standing in front of me.

My body ached, and felt cold.

"What are you doing on the floor?" He laughed, scooping me up and placing me on the bed.

Oh. So that's why I'm sore and cold.

I sat up, placing my hand on my forehead. "I- has the craziest dream. There was a party and then-"

"Y/N babe that was real." Namjoon said shaking his head. "You must have had too much to drink."

I stared at him wide eyed. "That means it was real- that means Baekhyun really does love me- and really did kiss me."

"What!" Namjoon raised his voice.

I grabbed his shoulders shaking him.

"What do I do?" I whined. "Baekhyun said he's been in love with me ever since fifth grade Namjoon- and then he kissed my forehead and left!"

He grabbed my wrists, stopping me from shaking him.

"His feeling must not have changed at all- that kid." Namjoon shook his head smiling.

"You knew!?" I glared at him.

"Well not exactly- I thought he hated you. He was pretty upset after the accident and you not remembering. His anger-"

"Covered his love. Yea I've had this conversation."

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Ok sassy. Well what are you going to do now?"

I frowned, "I don't know."

"Well what ever you do don't ignore him. Did you tell you that you had a crush on him?"

I nodded.

"Well you guys are hanging out more because of your project." Namjoon said.

"But I don't only wanna hang out because of our project." I whispered.

"Then tell him that Y/N. You gotta show him you want to fix your relationship. Words must be put into actions."

I smiled warmly. "Thanks Namjoon." I wrapped my arms around the boy, and he hugged me tight.

"What are friends for?" I felt him smile.