Revenge

G's pov:

It's been several years after our little daughter Reagan was born, she was me, and frisk treasure, frisk loved our baby a lot actually.

"To much..."

Frisk's pov:

I straddled my small child. She was so small, so innocent. I was forcibly torn from my thoughts from a deep voice, that once brought shivers down my spine."Frisk..?"G's deep voice asked. My closed eyes slowly wandered up to his tall skeletal figure."Hm?"I hummed, finally not paying attention to our daughter anymore."Baby come on your restless how about you set Reagan down-"I shook my head  furiously."No! I just feel something's gonna happen!"G was taken back from my shout, his expression slowly grew concerned."Baby you've been up for days, you barley eat, and all you do is hold her..you won't even let chara hold her.."My expression softened. He was right, I barley ate, I was deprived of sleep."Here baby I'm gonna take Reagan  from you..get some sleep, and I'll make you some lunch.."I finally for a long time finally studied G. He looked, as if he hadn't slept for days, with dark rings outlined under his eye sockets, like me. G had his hands out, indicating for me to hand over our daughter. I hesitantly obliged, and handed him our sleeping daughter, who was bundled in a bright pink blanket. My hands were shaking when the extra warmth of our daughter left, my cold shaking body. G gently sat her in his arms, and smiled."Have a good nap"He smiled, before gently pecking me on the cheek."Love you"And that was it, before I finally let the darkness console me in what felt like forever.

G's pov:

I smiled at my sleeping wife, she hasn't been this calm in days. I finally brought myself to leave the quiet room, and go to the kitchen with my sleeping daughter in my hand. I placed her in one of her bouncing toys, and walked off into the kitchen, keeping a close eye on the bundle of joy. I walked into the kitchen, everything seemed normal. I walked towards the fridge, and looked inside, that's when I heard it, the horrible sound. It was ear piercing, and that's how I knew it wasn't my baby girl. I quickly grasped onto my head the ringing, it hurt, like a thousand hammers constantly beating onto my skull. My legs going weak underneath me, not even magic would respond."F-frisk"I whispered, before falling to the ground, my legs finally went out. My breath quickened, when I looked up. My eyes sockets started to widen. A dark figure, stood in the doorway, the cry's ringing in my ears. The figure had a liquid dripping off of its body, the liquid was slick. It's heavy footsteps started to walk closer to me, and that's when I started to panic more then ever, but I couldn't move, I couldn't talk."Now it's my turn to take everything from you.."I felt movement in my arm, and did what I could, which was nothing. I reached my hand out to the figure, my body still going against my wishes, as my arm dropped to the floor."I'm sorry G.."That's when it happened, that's when i knew my time was over. A excruciatingly pain erupted from inside my head, and I couldn't take it anymore. I let out my finally breath, as I knew it wouldn't do anything.

                              "I'm sorry"

Unknown pov:

My eyes wandered around the great blaze of fire. It was beautiful yet deadly, and i was the one who created it, caused it, did it. The small infant rapped in my hands, was crying. She was so beautiful, just like her momma. I smirked, and ran my fingers against the small baby's cheeks. She was so small, and helpless, with her pitch white hair, and Snow White skin. Her eyes weren't even open yet, and that's what made her even more adorable."Shhh don't cry baby girl..your daddy's here..daddy's here and he won't leave"I whispered, the smoke was still lingering, around my body. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket, and picked through the many contacts. A faint ringing sound came from the phone, indicating for me to put it to my ear, and I did. A breathy voice answered, my brother."Oh my god I was wondering when you were going to pick up!"I chuckled, my deep voice, and smiled. I turned my back to the fire, and slowly started to walk away with the small infant, that I could now call mine."Hey do you mind picking me up, heh I'm a pretty long way from home"The other voice chuckled, jack was always there for me."You really need to stop Au jumping it's not good for your health but yeah Matthew I'm on my way.."I nodded, and hung up the phone turning on my location, for my brother to find me."Heh he really should have listened to frisk shouldn't he? He wouldn't be dead if he didn't but oh well at least I have my baby girl"I muttered, sticking my finger in front of the small girls face. Her small pale hand grabbed onto my finger, her hands were so tiny. I chuckled, she was so cute.

"And she was mine forever"